North East Rehab Center

North East Rehab Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of North East Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for North East Rehab Center

May 05, 2015

The staff seemed very nice and caring at North East Rehab. They were very positive -- especially the rehab people. My aunt has been there since March. She had a nice private room. They had two, spacious dining rooms. They had locked doors, but there was always a person by the door. Everybody was kind and caring, and that impressed us.

September 26, 2012

By vasquez1200

I have visited this facility over a period of years for different loved ones. I must point out that in talking to the friends I go with they are quite happy with the facility and care received. The building always seems to be in a constant sate of repair no matter when I go. It is a mix of very nice and new combined with obviouse older and in need of repair areas. The staff is approachable but not overly friendly. To specify it seems like they are a part of the facility and willing to help just very established in their job tasks and routines. Staffing seems appripriate but not abundant. All residents are clean and seem happy. The long term care I saw reminds me more of a home care setting. The residents seem VERY well cared for but the feel of the home is much different than usual. The facility is very easy to get to and in a very quiet location. Most every time I attended there is just one parking spot left so I cannot say the parking is bad but it is very limited.

Services and Amenities of North East Rehab Center

About North East Rehab Center

North East Rehab Center is a senior living provider in San Antonio, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact North East Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of North East Rehab Center