Life Care Center of Plano

Reviews of Life Care Center of Plano

Nursing Home Reviews for Life Care Center of Plano

March 17, 2017

By JimA

I feel that through my door here comes the world of angels. I have met precious souls at Life Care Center of Plano that care for me and make me feel very special which contributes to the recovery in a rehab center. Staff is very professional and combine personal care with procedures. I am convinced that the caring people here in this facility are God's chosen angels for those of us in need. Jim

August 08, 2016

By BASSFREE

My mother was discharged from medical center of plano to life care of plano. The staff was great. Majority of the nurses have been at the facility for at least 5 to 15 years. They are caring. The director actually stopped by and helped my mom to the bathroom. Everyone seemed happy.

January 07, 2016

By Jenjenrags

My young mother (59) broke her hip & needed full time care while I worked. She was transferred here by 11am from the hospital. At 6pm, the front doors were supposed to be locked. They were not. My mom sat in her room from 11am & by the time I got there at 7pm, no one had come to discuss her registration, medicines, daily schedule, etc. When I arrived, we pressed the nurses button & it took more than 30mins to respond! She has a broken hip! She can't walk alone, or shouldn't be! She is a fall risk! This place is mostly foreign speaking employees who are difficult to understand their English. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND PLACING YOUR LOVED ONE HERE!

March 07, 2015

By verydistressed

Found the staff to be uncaring and overworked. My dad was there for one week and then went into the hospital. At life care doctors orders were ignored or neglected. Would never take my dad back there.

February 09, 2015

By Angry family

Other

Life Care Center of Plano makes a good presentation but has follow through. LCC was supported to pick my mother up from the hospital after her surgery. After waiting all day at the hospital after discharge. They never showed up. We had to take my mother to their facility ourselves. By the time she arrived, she was exhausted and upset. Did they do anything to make her feel better about the situation. Not at all - they were unfriendly, demanding and made her feel that her security was at issue. Needless to say, she didn't stay.

May 23, 2013

By Caring 2532

Life Care Center of Plano was like a step down facility from the hospital. The care they provided to my father-in-law was very poor. They were supposed to wash his clothes once a week but when we went out there, he was out of clean clothes. Also, the bandage on the sore on his foot also needed to be changed everyday but the wound specialist who came every three days saw that it was not changed.

February 10, 2013

By So Far So Good Service

Life Care of Plano has a good rating and a good reputation. It is near my house and near my brother's work, too. The facility is clean and they're doing an exceptional job. The staff is very attentive, and most of them have been there for more than five years so they have a high retention rate. My mother's been in there for two weeks now.

July 30, 2011

By stillalice

My mother has stayed at this facility 2 different times and both experiences were top-notch. The staff was professional and personable and my mother felt well taken care of. If only Medicare would have allowed her to stay longer. Now we are looking for a nursing home and I just wish she could be back at Life Care!

Services and Amenities of Life Care Center of Plano

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Life Care Center of Plano

Life Care Center of Plano is a senior living provider in Plano, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Life Care Center of Plano for more details on services and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of Plano