Mesquite Tree Nursing Center

Reviews of Mesquite Tree Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Mesquite Tree Nursing Center

August 31, 2015

By Vanessa00

Do not let your family or relatives be sent here. The nursing staff is rude and careless, and didn't even know who my grandmother was although she had only been admitted 5 hours before I arrived. She wasn't administered her medicine and the living space was a mess. I even had to take her some blankets. Horrible place

September 20, 2013

By Roonie

Our family has been concerned and disappointed the past few months about poor housekeeping and personal care of our relative. It appears that more staff has been hired and things seem much improved recently. Our relative is happy here.

Services and Amenities of Mesquite Tree Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Mesquite Tree Nursing Center

Mesquite Tree Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Mesquite, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Mesquite Tree Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mesquite Tree Nursing Center