Oakmont Healthcare and Rehab Center of Katy

Oakmont Healthcare and Rehab Center of Katy (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Oakmont Healthcare and Rehab Center of Katy

Nursing Home Reviews for Oakmont Healthcare and Rehab Center of Katy

October 29, 2015

As far as the nursing staff goes at Oakmont, some are good and some are not. My mother-in-law was there for nine days, and if we hadn’t pushed the issue of them sending her to the hospital, she would have died. They didn’t want to send her out.

September 29, 2015

I was satisfied with Oakmont Healthcare & Rehab Center. It was satisfactory. The staff seemed to be very caring. The rooms were small. They had lots of activities.

August 09, 2015

By Theresa33

My grandmother was at Oakmont. I would not recommend them if my life depended on them. They did not give my grandmother her medicines. She ended up having two strokes while she was there. Also, she was not being fed after I told them that she could not lift her hands up or her body. We were there everyday, and it was painful for her to just lie there, while we did all the work. It was the worst experience in my life. They need to improve on their manners, and I would say overall, they need to improve on everything. Also, to me, the facility smelled like urine and poop.

Services and Amenities of Oakmont Healthcare and Rehab Center of Katy

About Oakmont Healthcare and Rehab Center of Katy

Oakmont Healthcare and Rehab Center of Katy is a senior living provider in Katy, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Oakmont Healthcare and Rehab Center of Katy for more details on services and rates.

Map of Oakmont Healthcare and Rehab Center of Katy