Northgate Plaza Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Northgate Plaza Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Northgate Plaza Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

December 24, 2016

By Bups

Great staff. The therapy department is especially exceptional.

September 24, 2016

By GinaPresley

My 83-year-old mother was transferred to this facility on Friday 9/23/2016. To begin with they told us her bed was dangerous and were going to replace it. They also told us they would put a portable potty by her bed for easy access at night, they also said they were going to get a raised toilet seat for the toilet in the bathroom. These are all necessary for her safety as she can not even walk without assistance. None of these things has happened. She is not being provided hygiene products such as toothpaste. She has not been bathed since she has been in there. Which she came directly from I.C.U. and they only wipe you down with a wash cloth in I.C.U. She has not been thoroughly bathed in over a week. She has an infection in her arm that has not been addressed. They are not providing her medication (antibiotics) that she is required to take. Which is extremely dangerous for her because she is recovery from "cdiff" which is an extremely contagious bacterial infection that can re-infect if not properly treated with antibiotics. She is swollen up because of water retention and this is also not being addressed. They leave her at night for 30 - 1 hour in a soiled diaper. Then when they do come take care of her they act like she is a huge bother. I tried calling up to the facility to speak with a manager or someone in control about these concerns only to be told there was no one in charge up there until tomorrow. What kind of facility does not have a manager on duty at all times? It is absolutely necessary for someone to be available to address these sort of concerns. These conditions are severe neglect and are unacceptable!t, The staff is unbelievably rude. Not only to the patients but the family as well.

July 06, 2015

By Faith6

My mom was in Northgate Plaza. It was a nice place. They were very nice and very caring. The rooms were very nice, spacious, and clean. The food was alright. She liked it a lot. We all liked it. She had physical therapy, and they did different things with her.

April 21, 2015

By Luedean

I would not recommend this rehab to anyone ! My parents were there recently and it was a nightmare ! They lied to me every time I asked a question about their labs or pain medicine ! They took over an hour to answer the call lights !! Both my parents were very unhappy there and will not be going back!!

January 10, 2015

By Emilylyns11

Very nice facility with friendly and compassionate staff.

January 31, 2014

By Tina20

My husband is now in Northgate Plaza. This facility is in our insurance. I'm living with my son now and we're in Irving, that's how I've come across them. The facility seems adequate. The staff seems okay. My husband enjoys the food there.

January 05, 2014

By eddie77

Very nice, physical therapy there is very good

Services and Amenities of Northgate Plaza Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

• Spanish

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Northgate Plaza Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Northgate Plaza Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Irving, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Northgate Plaza Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Northgate Plaza Nursing & Rehabilitation Center