Ashford Hall

Reviews of Ashford Hall

Nursing Home Reviews for Ashford Hall

January 28, 2012

By BigTex54

My grandfather had recently been having some issues with falling, and so we decided it would be best if we found a nursing home that could care for him on the day to day, just because we could not stay with him all the time. We chose Ashford Hall in Irving because it seemed like a great place with a great staff. They were all very helpful and made my grandfather feel at home. It is well lit, clean, and very cozy. The rooms are great, even though the residents have to share, but there is ample space for two people. I really liked all the staff, they made it seem as if they really wanted to care for my grand father and that his health and safety were their number one concern. While I was there I even saw that they had a Nintendo Wii set up! The residents were playing some sports games and it was keeping them active and entertained. It's a wonderful home and I highly recommend it.

Services and Amenities of Ashford Hall

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Ashford Hall

Ashford Hall is a senior living provider in Irving, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Ashford Hall for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ashford Hall