Westchase Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Westchase Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Westchase Health and Rehabilitation Center

July 20, 2012

By Saron3

I have a love one in this facility .Yes they may have some issues sometime .What facility dont? I know that if I have any concern at all I can let them know about it and they will adress them right away.I would not place my love one in a facility that I am not comfortable with. When I leave to go home I know she is going to receive the best care. The staff truly care and thats important to me.The therapy team is awsome.That is the best rehab team I have ever seen. They truly are well trained therapist. My mother and I are very happy with our decision to come to this facility . We wouldnt change it for nothing in the world. This is her home and as the staff would say her second family.

July 28, 2011

By unhappy relative

This facility staff needs more professional training. The nurses are ghetto and uncaring toward some of the patients and busy doing nothing. They are rude to the patients. Dinner is served @5:00 p.m. but some of the patients recieve their meal an hour an a half late. Patients aren't given their snacks and their personal items are stolen from them. The hallway has a real bad urine smell in it.

June 24, 2011

By concerned friend-1

Friend was told her family didn't care about her and that's why she was there. She was not given medications and forms were pre-filled with blood pressure readings...very upsetting experience. Feel bad for people who are there for long term care.

Services and Amenities of Westchase Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Westchase Health and Rehabilitation Center

Westchase Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Houston, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Westchase Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Westchase Health and Rehabilitation Center