Treemont Health Care Center

2501 1/2 Westerland Drive , Houston, TX 77063
Treemont Health Care Center (713) 783-4100
PROMOTION! 308 days

No community fee. Prorated rent rates (Daily Rate Community). Private Room Daily Rate on nursing floor $215 per day, $6450 for 30 days Semi-private Pay Daily Rate on nursing floor: $164 per day, $4920 for 30 days We do not have any Medicaid beds open.

Reviews of Treemont Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Treemont Health Care Center

March 01, 2020

By Ginny

My husband is staying in Treemont Health Care Center for 26 months now. The experience is very good and we are very pleased. The staff is great. I love the nurses and I love the administration. I'm very pleased. My husband's room is clean. They have activities but my husband can't participate in those because he is in a non-responsive state.

February 27, 2020

By Liz

Treemont Health Care Center took good care of my dad. They made sure he was clean. They were very responsive to me when I went out and had been concerned about him being restless or perhaps in pain. They made sure that if he wanted something to eat or drink that they would help him with it. They seemed very compassionate. He stayed in the skilled nursing for 10 days maybe two weeks. The staff members genuinely seemed to like him. They were concerned about making sure that I had everything I needed. For being an older facility, the place was clean. They made sure they took care of it.

February 24, 2020

By Della

I couldn't be happier with Treemont Health Care Center. My husband has been in their skilled nursing for six years now. The staff members are terrific. They're very caring and very professional. The living atmosphere is great, too. They have activities and there is music all the time. You can do as much or as little as you want. My husband's room is very nice. It has two windows. Food is very good. I don't see any problem with it. It looks very nice, too. Cleanliness is my number one thing. When I talk about Treemont, I always say it is so clean. I have been to a lot of skilled nursing places, but I couldn't be more satisfied with this place. The nurses are terrific; the CNAs are so willing. It always seems to be improving. The place is old but it is so well maintained. In comparison to other places that I wouldn't want my husband to be in, it is a very fair value and it is the least expensive.

Costs for Treemont Health Care Center

• Nursing Home Starting At: $4920/month
  • Get Costs

About Treemont Health Care Center

Treemont.com

After an injury, illness, or adverse health event, you may find that you need specialized care to help you get back to where you were. Treemont skilled nursing and rehabilitation has the help you need. We do not accept Medicaid.

Treemont’s outstanding and dedicated staff are here to help you recover and return to the quality of life you enjoy. If you are recovering from surgery, a bone fracture, or illness you can find specialized care at Treemont that will have a positive impact on your recovery. Treemont Health Care Center, a Medicare-certified facility, offers an interdisciplinary team with many years of specialized professional experience.

Licensed Physicians who understand and specialize in geriatric medicine

• RNs
    • LVNs
    • Certified Nursing Assistants
    • Occupational and Physical Therapists
    • Speech and Language Pathologist
    • Licensed Social Worker
    • Certified Activities Director
    • Dietician

We work with you, your family, and your personal physician to design a program based on your unique needs to help you get back to independence as soon as possible.

Map of Treemont Health Care Center