The Vosswood Nursing Center

Reviews of The Vosswood Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for The Vosswood Nursing Center

November 11, 2015

By Mary S2

My mother was in Vosswood for rehab after her stroke. They were attentive to her, but she also was able to speak up if she needed something. The speech therapists were great and worked with the family very well. I don't have any complaints.

June 15, 2015

By Mlcling

For Physical therapy iit is excellent, food is not what you order half the time and not very good, nurses on 3rd floor are excellent. For anything other then physical therapy THIS is not the place to be at.

February 22, 2015

By Ann106545050

Vosswood is OK. I just did a quick tour, so I didn't really know much about it. It was nice looking, and the people seemed nice. The sanitation seemed fairly good. I can't say for sure about anything because I did a quick tour. We didn't really have a staff that gave us a tour because it was a weekend. We were just kind of roaming around. We did see the rooms, and they were nice.

About The Vosswood Nursing Center

The Vosswood Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Houston, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact The Vosswood Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Vosswood Nursing Center