Life Care Center of Haltom

Reviews of Life Care Center of Haltom

Assisted Living Reviews for Life Care Center of Haltom

Nursing Home Reviews for Life Care Center of Haltom

July 24, 2013

My wife is in Life Care Center now. It is an older place but they keep it up very well. It also smells pretty good. They got five different wings. They got a lot of staff in their rehab and hospice care and they are doing as well as could be expected for a place like that. I don't have any complaints about them.

August 14, 2012

By Herson

They have repeatedly disregarded Dr. orders to maintain my mother on private pay and off her insurance (which I understand pays less than going rate). Nursing staff is not bad, but administration is all about the dollar with little regard for patients welfare. Stay away!

July 30, 2011

By wdement

My father has been sent to stay at Life Care Center of Haltom a few times. He usually goes there after he has surgery and the purpose of his stay is for rehab. My father has diabetes, among other health issues, and has had several amputations due to the complications associated with diabetes. As of right now, he has one leg amputated below the knee, the other is amputated above the knee, and he has had 2 fingers amputated on his right hand.The staff at this facility is generally nice and friendly. They smile and say hello and make you feel welcome. They are not always quite on top of things - my father also goes to dialysis 3 times a week because he also has kidney failure and they "forgot" to take him one day! My mom and I were angry because that is life or death. I'm still not quite sure what happened but he went the next time he was supposed to go.As far as the facility itself, it is clean and nicely decorated. The main problem that has come about with my father staying there is that the bathroom doorways, and the bathrooms for that matter, are not large enough to fit a wheelchair. Now, if this was just about any other type of building, this might be acceptable, but it's a nursing home! Probably half of the residents, if not more than half, are in wheelchairs. This causes problems when my dad goes there because even if he is able to transfer and use the bathroom, he cannot get in there so he has to wear diapers.

Services and Amenities of Life Care Center of Haltom

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Life Care Center of Haltom

Life Care Center of Haltom is a senior living provider in Fort Worth, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Life Care Center of Haltom for more details on services and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of Haltom