Park Manor of Conroe

Reviews of Park Manor of Conroe

Nursing Home Reviews for Park Manor of Conroe

April 20, 2017

By RRD

The absolute worst place to have a loved one stay. They are all about the Medicare billing and nothing about care for the residents. We witnesses nurse call buttons being unanswered for over 45 minutes...leaving resident urine saturated for hours.

November 28, 2014

My sister went from the hospital to Park Manor and everything was great when she was there. The staff was really good. It was a very nice place, and it was well maintained, from the dining room to the rooms. They had a huge dining room. My sister was diabetic along with a severe heart trouble so she had diabetic food, and if she didn't like them to bring her to the dining room, she would eat in her room. However, my sister didn't participate in the activities because she couldn't walk. I liked everything combined actually -- the facility, the services, and the treatment she received -- because she had to go twice a week by ambulance down for dialysis. They were really good in bringing her there and bringing her back home. For what I had seen when I visited her, I was satisfied.

About Park Manor of Conroe

Park Manor of Conroe is a senior living provider in Conroe, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Park Manor of Conroe for more details on services and rates.

Map of Park Manor of Conroe