Regency House

Reviews of Regency House

Assisted Living Reviews for Regency House

March 30, 2015

By mitzi4150

I am moving my mother this weekend to a place called Regency House. We have not even moved in, so I don't really know a whole lot about it other than they have just been qualified to give dementia and Alzheimer's care, but I like it. It seems to be homey, a small community, and I like that being smaller, and it is close to where I live. I have not met anyone other than the administrator and the head nurse.

March 27, 2015

Regency House is where I am moving my mom. It is really good. So far she is not living there yet, but I love the staff. They were really good, and they showed me everything. She will actually have a menu to get from her mail which the other facility does not give them. The day that I talked to them, they actually asked me for any food she didn't want, so I told them. Almost every single day, that is the food she got. The room that I was shown is really nice. She had been in there before about ten years ago. She liked it there, and she liked the people. That is why I went back there because I knew the whole staff has changed and the executive director has changed. They had done a lot of remodeling; I went in there, and I was surprised. The executive director is great too.

July 28, 2012

By Barbara5

My sister has been in this place for only two weeks but everything seems fine as of the moment. We chose this facility mainly because of the expenses. Her accommodation could be bigger but it's okay. There's only two staff and they have to do the best that they can. They provide her needs but sometimes they don't also. But as of the moment, the care they provide her is satisfactory. I'm content with what they're providing my sister.

Costs for Regency House

Photos of Regency House

Services and Amenities of Regency House

About Regency House

Welcome to Regency House Assisted Living, Hixson TN

Caring, Passion and Respect.

Once you’ve experienced the gracious amenities and professionalism to be found at Regency House Assisted Living, you’ll agree it’s a place that’s difficult to forget.

Luxurious, affordable assisted living at its finest is waiting for you at Regency House Assisted Living.

Very special people deserve a place that’s just as special.

There’s a place where assisted living meets independent living, and that place is Regency House Assisted Living.

In this community, everything is about an invigorating lifestyle — along with the finest in care. From activities such as exercise programs, entertainment, and line dancing to special diet accommodations and gracious private rooms.

Regency House Assisted Living has been carefully designed to provide the maximum benefit to residents in every aspect of their daily lives. Each of our residents is provided with trained staff 24 hours a day to assist with personal care, medication assistance, laundry and housekeeping services and maintenance services. Our Studio and One bedroom room units all have private baths (handicapped accessible) and kitchenettes complete with apartment size refrigerator/ freezer and microwave oven. Emergency call systems and smoke detectors and sprinkler systems are standard in all units . We are pet friendly, and a beautician is on site.

Care Services

At Regency House Assisted Living you will find compassionate Resident Care Staff to provide the help you need and desire. From your first day you will always be treated with dignity and respect by professional staff with your best interest at heart.

A Personalized Plan of Care will be designed by yourself, your family and our licensed nurse. Your personalized plan will be based on your needs and wants with your physician’s directions to provide:

• Bathing Assistance
  • Personal Hygiene
  • Transfer Support
  • Dressing Help
  • Continent Care
  • Activities of Daily Living
  • Personalized Needs

The Regency House Team promotes freedom of choice and independence. The caring staff offers as much or as little care as is needed. Your well-being and care are always at the top of our list.

For a truly independent lifestyle in assisted living that’s luxurious but affordable, it’s Regency Team. Please call us today to schedule a free tour.

Map of Regency House