Regency House

Reviews of Regency House

Assisted Living Reviews for Regency House

March 30, 2015

By mitzi4150

I am moving my mother this weekend to a place called Regency House. We have not even moved in, so I don't really know a whole lot about it other than they have just been qualified to give dementia and Alzheimer's care, but I like it. It seems to be homey, a small community, and I like that being smaller, and it is close to where I live. I have not met anyone other than the administrator and the head nurse.

March 27, 2015

Regency House is where I am moving my mom. It is really good. So far she is not living there yet, but I love the staff. They were really good, and they showed me everything. She will actually have a menu to get from her mail which the other facility does not give them. The day that I talked to them, they actually asked me for any food she didn't want, so I told them. Almost every single day, that is the food she got. The room that I was shown is really nice. She had been in there before about ten years ago. She liked it there, and she liked the people. That is why I went back there because I knew the whole staff has changed and the executive director has changed. They had done a lot of remodeling; I went in there, and I was surprised. The executive director is great too.

July 28, 2012

By Barbara5

My sister has been in this place for only two weeks but everything seems fine as of the moment. We chose this facility mainly because of the expenses. Her accommodation could be bigger but it's okay. There's only two staff and they have to do the best that they can. They provide her needs but sometimes they don't also. But as of the moment, the care they provide her is satisfactory. I'm content with what they're providing my sister.

About Regency House

Regency House is a senior living provider in Hixson, Tennessee that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Regency House for more details on services and rates.

Map of Regency House