The Village at Summerville

Reviews of The Village at Summerville

Assisted Living Reviews for The Village at Summerville

July 20, 2016

By Barbara785518

My experience with The Village at Summerville has been very good. I don't have any problems with them. It’s a little too far for me to drive there every day; otherwise, it’s a very good place for my husband. The rooms are small. He is in a one-bedroom. They don’t have any apartments available, but he is on a waiting list for one when it becomes available. The rooms are clean. The view from his room is a nice wooded area. His room is right near a sitting area where they have a refrigerator and a microwave oven, and he can use that if he needs something in-between meals to eat, so that’s very good. Before he was admitted, we had dinner with them, and it was very good. The price is a little bit less than most places I checked. He has been there for less than a month, but they have really done a good job of checking him out and keeping him happy there.

May 10, 2016

By Family8

The Village at Summerville was too large with 300 residents. The facility itself was old, and the rooms were small, but they had an excellent program and excellent staff. It was just overwhelming for my mom. They had a salon, a spa, a gym, and a 5-star chef who makes good, nutritious food cooked fresh every day. In the dining area, you walk through the line and pick out what you want. They have activities all day long every day.

January 29, 2016

By Anonymous visitor9

I went to visit the Village at Summerville, and it was very nice. I had lunch there. The people were nice, and the food was good. Unfortunately, it’s really too expensive for me to go to one of these places. Maybe when I’m older, but right now I’ve decided to stay in my home. I think these places are good if you have like a husband, and wife going together; because the second spouse is only an additional $500. For one person it’s really a lot.

Services and Amenities of The Village at Summerville

• Condos Townhomes
  • Detached Homes

• Pool

• Minimum Age: Yes
  • Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

About The Village at Summerville

The Village at Summerville is a senior living provider in Summerville, South Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Village at Summerville for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Village at Summerville