The Village at Summerville

Reviews of The Village at Summerville

Assisted Living Reviews for The Village at Summerville

May 10, 2016

By Family8

The Village at Summerville was too large with 300 residents. The facility itself was old, and the rooms were small, but they had an excellent program and excellent staff. It was just overwhelming for my mom. They had a salon, a spa, a gym, and a 5-star chef who makes good, nutritious food cooked fresh every day. In the dining area, you walk through the line and pick out what you want. They have activities all day long every day.

January 29, 2016

By Anonymous visitor9

I went to visit the Village at Summerville, and it was very nice. I had lunch there. The people were nice, and the food was good. Unfortunately, it’s really too expensive for me to go to one of these places. Maybe when I’m older, but right now I’ve decided to stay in my home. I think these places are good if you have like a husband, and wife going together; because the second spouse is only an additional $500. For one person it’s really a lot.

About The Village at Summerville

The Village at Summerville is a senior living provider in Summerville, South Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Village at Summerville for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Village at Summerville