Summerville Estates

Reviews of Summerville Estates

Independent Living Reviews for Summerville Estates

October 30, 2015

By David101988750

Summerville Estates was more like a hotel, but Michael would be on his own, and he needs assisted living. It was very nice, clean, and fancy. The grounds were very nice and the price was adequate; it was definitely in our price range. There was a gentleman that was going to donate some of his things, so they had storage for Michael that I thought was nice. It was nice, but we just didn’t feel like putting him in independent living.

September 09, 2015

By Madeline9555

Our experience with Summerville Estates has been very pleasant. We are pleased with my mother-in-law's room, the way it is kept clean, and the friendliness of the place. They have activities like exercise, card games, movies, music during lunch, and different holiday things. It is close to Trident Hospital. I don't know exactly how far, but that is the one she uses. I think it is called assisted retirement living as far as providing meals and taking care of the room. Other than that, we pay extra people to come in and help take care of her. We ate there on a regular basis with her, and the food is good.

About Summerville Estates

Summerville Estates takes advantage of being nestled in historic Summerville, South Carolina. Seniors can experience some of the world's best cuisine on their doorstep and some of the country's most beautiful flowers. Living in the birthplace of sweet tea means no thirst will go unquenched.

A regular fitness program is also a big part of life at Summerville Estates. A live-in management team is on hand 24/7 in case of emergency. Each room is equipped with an emergency cord linked directly to management staff. Residents can also arrange for extra services, such as medication management on an individual basis, through an in-house health care provider.

Amenities at Summerville Estates focus on making life as relaxed and enjoyable as possible. Seniors have access to transport to explore their surroundings and a resident travel program that lets them explore further afield. Chefs produce three handmade meals a day, and residents can access a wide range of activities and events that encourage socializing. Seniors could be playing cards in the morning, trying a new restaurant for lunch and then taking in some live entertainment.

Map of Summerville Estates