3 Independent Living Communities in Beaufort County, SC
The average cost of independent living in Beaufort County is $2,762 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,450. Cheaper nearby regions include Chatham County with an average starting cost of $2,728.
To help you with your search, browse the 13 reviews below for independent living communities in Beaufort County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Beaufort County 4.2 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Chatham County with an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 9 families in Beaufort County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Beaufort County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city: Independent Living in Hilton Head Island
Other Options in Beaufort County, SC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Beaufort County, South Carolina
- Assisted Living in Beaufort County, South Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Beaufort County, South Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Beaufort County, South Carolina
- All Senior Living in Beaufort County, South Carolina
- All Senior Care in Beaufort County, South Carolina
Independent Living near Beaufort County, SC
- Independent Living in Chatham County, Georgia
- Independent Living in Dorchester County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Bulloch County, Georgia
- Independent Living in Charleston County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Berkeley County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Glynn County, Georgia
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Beaufort County
Review of The Bayshore on Hilton Head Island
The Bayshore is right on the water, it's very nice, but the units are quite small. It's a new layout, and they do a pretty good job. It's expensive, and the food is excellent. They have a swimming ... Read more
Review of Indigo Pines
I would consider Indigo Pines for a temporary place to stay, but I'm not sure I want to live there long-term. It's very well-kept and spotless, and the people I met were very helpful. The grounds a... Read more
Review of Indigo Pines
Indigo Pines was nice, suitable but needs some updating. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The grounds were nice. The pricing was competitive. Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...