4 Independent Living Communities near Hilton Head Island, SC
There are 4 Independent Living Communities in the Hilton Head Island area, with 2 in Hilton Head Island and 2 nearby.
The average cost of independent living in Hilton Head Island is $3,074 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,450. Cheaper nearby regions include Savannah with an average starting cost of $2,094.
To help you with your search, browse the 5 reviews below for independent living communities in Hilton Head Island. On average, consumers rate independent living in Hilton Head Island 2.4 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Savannah with an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Hilton Head Island, call (855) 863-8283.
2 Independent Living Communities in Hilton Head Island, SC
2 Independent Living Communities near Hilton Head Island, SC
Independent Living near Hilton Head Island, SC
Other Options in Hilton Head Island, SC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- Assisted Living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- In-Home Care in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- Senior Living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- Senior Care in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Hilton Head Island
Review of The Bayshore on Hilton Head Island
The Bayshore is right on the water, it's very nice, but the units are quite small. It's a new layout, and they do a pretty good job. It's expensive, and the food is excellent. They have a swimming ... Read more
Review of Brookdale Hilton Head
Emeritus at Hawthorne Inn is a very nice place; however, there is hardly anything. The programs are not interesting. The food is lousy. All I have is a microwave, but I'm still capable of taking ca... Read more
Review of Brookdale Hilton Head
All was fine at Emeritus at Hawthorne Inn. The staff was very accommodating and the residents seemed to be fine. The rooms were small, and the dining area was fine. Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...
Independent Living near Beaufort County, SC
- Independent Living in Chatham County, Georgia
- Independent Living in Dorchester County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Bulloch County, Georgia
- Independent Living in Charleston County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Berkeley County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Glynn County, Georgia