Seabrook of Hilton Head

Reviews of Seabrook of Hilton Head

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Seabrook of Hilton Head

December 20, 2015

By Sara22

We visited Seabrook of Hilton Head. They offered many activities. It would be a very fine place to live in. The little apartments were nice-sized and very lovely. The dining areas were very nice too. Anyone we spoke with was very helpful and very kind. They had bridge, reading, mahjong, and swimming. We had lunch, and it was very good.

June 25, 2013

By Andrea8

The staff at Seabrook Retirement Community were fine. They made me feel welcome when I visited them. There was nothing wrong with the facility nor with the staff, I just didn't like the city.

May 14, 2012

By Kathy4

Seabrook was a very nice place. Only that they did not have the same size apartment my mother was looking for. There was just a minor drawback on our part was that there was a large amount of money that we have to put down. I like it there, it was beautiful too.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Seabrook of Hilton Head

• Pharma

About Seabrook of Hilton Head

The Islands first and finest Continuing Care Retirement Community, not-for-profit, walking distance to beach, resident run, condo ownership, subject to membership qualifications.

Pricing

• One Bedroom Apartment: Purchase Price: $55,000.-$70,000. Monthly Fee: $1459.
  • Two Bedroom Apartment: Purchase Price: $100,000 -$190,000. Monthly Fee: $1967