TidePointe, a Vi Community

Reviews of TidePointe, a Vi Community

Assisted Living Reviews for TidePointe, a Vi Community

August 07, 2014

By Mary86528150

The staff at TidePointe was the most pleasant. I thought the rooms were slightly small. The food was excellent. They had a wide selection and it was very good. The dining area was lovely. I know they have buses that take the residents to various activities on the island. We like the setting. It was very attractive.

May 27, 2014

By Nbrown1

I ate at TidePointe, and the food was good. One of the residents said he enjoyed the place. The dining facilities were very attractive, and the waiters were very helpful and civilly cheerful. They had a library and computer room, and they looked comfortable and good. The outdoor area was comfortable: they had a nice setting, and people were sitting outside, resting, and enjoying the weather. The residents looked well cared for. They had a bus that takes them to medical appointments and shopping.

September 19, 2012

By granddaughter29928

Tide Point is a very well kept community. All residents must declare that they are independent before being admitted. Support staff is available to help with cleaning and laundry in the apartments, so you can be assured that the residences are regularly checked-up on. The staff is certainly professional and warm and the apartments have beautiful views of the marsh.

April 20, 2012

By Marnie100

If this is an affordable option then it is the only place to be. My parents have lived there for six years and there has never been one problem. The nurse who is available 24/7 insisted on calling an ambulance when my mother was dizzy. My mother was going to lie down and take a nap for the dizziness. The nurse prevented a stroke from happening. The surroundings are beautiful and the staff are very kind professional people. Both of my parents have come from hospital to the on site aftercare unit until they go home again. The spouse has a convenient walk to the unit to dine with their spouse in a beautiful atmosphere, and believe it or not, a piano playing during dinner. It has a full bar as well as church services. My parents purchased their condo or their are homes as well. It has everything. Not to be obnoxious but is is for those who have had a background of financial success or their children can afford to provide this facility. Therefore there are other residents who have similiar interests. They are more likely to have intellectual activities. Each holiday is celebrated with a big party atmosphere of decorations and food appropriate for the occasion. It has been the greatest place for our family and worth the price.

June 10, 2011

By Kathy Deringer

Visited this facility

I have visited Tide Point twice. Once was before renovations, and the second was after. Each time, it was definitely the hallmark of Assisted Livings. You are greeted at the door by a very polished and professional Administrator, who not only impressed me with her elegance, but mainly with her genuine care. This is the place to be for the person that wants luxury in every detail. The tables are covered with fine linens, the decor is posh, and the grounds remind me of a resort I stayed at while in Disney World. While walking, the Chef interrupted us to offer me some freshly homemade ice cream he was carrying. Of course I said yes! It was delicious too. They have an abundance of activities, private dining salons, beauty salons, a very dark-wood and upscale lounge, etc. She let me know that they plan many social hours and events to keep everyone engaged and content. This is on the high end as far as price, but it is on the loveliest part of Hilton Head Island, where it seems to be the norm. I would personally move in here in a heartbeat!

Nursing Home Reviews for TidePointe, a Vi Community

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Pets: Yes

About TidePointe, a Vi Community

TidePointe, a Vi Community TidePointe, a Vi community, is an upscale continuing care retirement community located on Hilton Head Island. The Care Center, Broad Creek, is located on our campus and offers a residential setting. It is staffed 24/7 by licensed nurses and dedicated caregivers. Tidepointe offers many amenities for residents to enjoy including award-winning services from chefs and housekeeping staff, scheduled maintenance and repairs for the homes, weekly light housekeeping, dining program with seasonal menus and nightly specials, scheduled transportation for shopping or appointments, gatehouse staffed 24 hours per day to welcome residents and register guests and wellness center staffed by registered nurse available for immunizations or confidential health consultation in addition to fitness instruction or classes. TidePointe also accepts pets (up to 35 pounds) as well as valet and shuttle services. TidePointe has been enriching the lives of seniors since 1987 with quality environments, services and programs.

Map of TidePointe, a Vi Community