Maranatha Manor of Spartanburg

Reviews of Maranatha Manor of Spartanburg

Assisted Living Reviews for Maranatha Manor of Spartanburg

January 23, 2016

By David119120350

Maranatha Manor has a very clean environment. The staff is friendly, and the rooms are varied from private to semi-private. It was very roomy, and spacious. They have 3 meals a day, and snacks in between.

January 16, 2016

By dumbo

the memory unit is very dreery and not maintained.the patients are not bathed if they don't want it.my mother in law was sent to the hospital and we found out from a nurse that she could not go back the staff at maranatha did not even call us to let us know.the management is not professional and will lie to you and i'm being too nice.

July 21, 2015

My dad and stepmom really are happy at Maranatha Manor. The people seemed to be very caring, and they are good. Sometimes we wish callbacks a little bit more from the office, but when we go visit, they seem happy, and the people that actually care for them in that building are very sweet, but I wish there were more activities. We have eaten there a couple of times, and my husband said the food was good.

March 10, 2015

By Robert107378650

I had an unsupervised visited at Maranatha Manor. It was OK. They had a cafeteria, and it was nice. They had typical activities, but I came at the time when there weren't a lot of activities going on. It seemed to be clean, and I just talked to one lady. I was satisfied and overly impressed by it.

Services and Amenities of Maranatha Manor of Spartanburg

About Maranatha Manor of Spartanburg

Maranatha Manor of Spartanburg is a senior living provider in Spartanburg, South Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Maranatha Manor of Spartanburg for more details on services and rates.

Map of Maranatha Manor of Spartanburg