Harmony at Columbia

Reviews of Harmony at Columbia

Assisted Living Reviews for Harmony at Columbia

August 22, 2016

By Don176741

We had my mother-in-law put in The Crossings here in Columbia, and they’re doing a good job. We found it to be a cost effective, newer facility. It’s been out there for probably a little over a year. They have memory care, 66 assisted living units, and 22 memory care units. They have plenty of caregivers. One of the things we like is they have their own in-house doctor on-staff. They provide transportation to and from appointments and send caregivers with people. They have all of the programs and address all the needs of somebody in assisted living.

November 24, 2015

The staff at The Crossings at Columbia is very nice. I've visited them several times, and each time, they have been very informative. The facility is brand new, which is a major plus, and has very modern décor. It is on the expensive side. The dining facility is like a dining hall or a restaurant hall, which is nice, as well.

November 24, 2015

By Charlotte Customer

I visited The Crossings, and the staff was great. The dining facility was nice. They do Bible study, music class, crafts, painting, and bingo.

July 04, 2015

We chose The Crossings at Columbia because it was brand new, and it was the nicest one we could find. They have waiters for the dinner. They have a bistro if you don't want the regular choices for dinner. They also have a pond and a fountain. I think they have lots of activities. There is a calendar, and there are like 5 or 6 things everyday. They can go anywhere from cards, to music, to playing Wii bowling, to having church services, to ice cream socials. We got an efficiency apartment for my mom. It is like a large bedroom with a kitchenette and a bathroom.

July 02, 2015

By Caring1927

Yes, the place is new and pretty. Yes, the support staff is friendly and helpful. The executive staff that directs the community is less concerned about care and more concerned about money. The planned activities leave much to be desired. I will happily move my relative when a new opportunity becomes available.

May 13, 2015

By Jean105094250

The Crossings at Columbia was simply wonderful. It was new and immaculate. I spoke with the director who showed me around along with my sister-in-law, and I thought the facility was just great. They did have security for the memory wing, and I was pleased with the schedule that she was telling me about. We went through the first floor of the building. I saw two rooms, and they were wonderful. The adjoining bathroom was really impressive because it had a built-in seat on which the patient could sit to get a bath or a shower, and they had a place for them to place their clothes. The floor was accident proof -- not slick that the patient could fall down -- and that was impressive for that part of the room. They would even change beds from a single to a double if you like. The atmosphere was warm. There weren't any dirty spots, as if somebody had not lived in it yet. I also like it because they had hardwood floors down the hallway that were not shiny or slick, and that was a plus for me. The activities that she told us about were wonderful, and the grounds were very inviting and clean.

Independent Living Reviews for Harmony at Columbia

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: SC
  • State Licenses: CRC-1544

About Harmony at Columbia

Harmony at Columbia is a convenient, comfortable and active community of understated elegance. It is a place where you choose the lifestyle you prefer, while you and your family have the peace of mind that comes from planning for the future.

At Harmony at Columbia, many of life's chores are taken care of, giving you back time and energy to pursue your interests and enjoy your independence.

All independent apartments have: -Full kitchens -Washer/dryers -Mocha cabinets -Stainless steel appliances -Granite counter tops. Our community features: -Large dining room -Movie Theater -Chapel -Card Room -Court yard -Serve 1 meal a day -Onsite Activities -Scheduled Transportation

Map of Harmony at Columbia