Hitchcock Place

Hitchcock Place (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Hitchcock Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Hitchcock Place

August 27, 2014

Hitchcock Place was smaller. The rooms were set up more like apartments, but it didn't cost more than the others. I was impressed with the staff when we went there. I've eaten there, and the food is OK. If I had my choice I would eat elsewhere, but the I think the residents there seemed satisfied, and it's good, everyday food. They have chair exercises, card games, ice cream socials, and a good variety of things to get residents out of their rooms and interacting with each other. I find the staff to be very caring, resourceful, friendly, accommodating, and responsive to the residents. I do not see a lot of interaction among residents though. But I think it's a caring environment. My mother has felt very comfortable there. She feels safe and secure. I think the thing she does miss is interaction between the residents. But the interaction with the staff is very good.

Costs for Hitchcock Place

Photos of Hitchcock Place

Services and Amenities of Hitchcock Place

• Pets: Yes

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

• Get Costs

About Hitchcock Place

At Hitchcock Place, our senior living community provides personalized, attentive care in a warm yet stimulating environment. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and our full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours per day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. We help our residents thrive, with a full slate of activities, such as such as tai chi, bingo, karaoke, morning exercise, movies nights, crafts, social groups, parties, and spelling and geography bees. Our beautiful, pet-friendly community features a private courtyard, where residents can garden, relax, and socialize in the fresh air. Schedule a visit to learn more about our Aiken assisted living community today.

Map of Hitchcock Place