Roberts Health Centre Inc

Reviews of Roberts Health Centre Inc

Nursing Home Reviews for Roberts Health Centre Inc

October 29, 2015

By Angry-daughter

This is the most uncaring facility. Due to a very minor miscommunication between my father, a now ex patient and the facility he was forced to leave. My father who couldn't walk on his own was sent home from the facility because of miss information sent to his health coverage resulting in non coverage for his stay. My mother spoke to the director immediately after the miscommunication was discovered and she was told they would straighten it out. A few days later he is told he can't stay there and they refused to discuss it further. This morning my father fell at home while trying to get to a Drs appointment for radiation and is awaiting to see results from an MRI to see what damage has been done to his already damaged back from this fall. If he had been in the facility there would have been people there to assist him being moved. I'm just so disgusted by the uncaring treatment shown to my father. Clearly the director and staff have no conscious and only care about the all mighty dollar. Seeing your loved one treated this way when they are undergoing radiation for a tumor and fighting cancer is horrendously heartbreaking. I am completely disgusted with this uncaring heartless staff, no one even tried to speak on his behalf to help to straighten out the error. I will never ever recommend this facility to anyone ever.

August 10, 2015

By Ann109972350

My husband had his rehab at Roberts Health Center. They were very good. Their nurses, CNAs, and therapist were very good to my husband. The room was sufficient. I would definitely recommend them to others. They had people that came in and talked to you about the services there. They asked you for any suggestions or any problem that you had. They were just very good. They were very helpful. The food was very good. My husband was very pleased with it.

May 04, 2014

By CustomerService

During my elderly mothers stay at Roberts Health Center in North Kingstown, RI she received poor client care and personal items were 'missing' . Be very cautious....

Services and Amenities of Roberts Health Centre Inc

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Roberts Health Centre Inc

Roberts Health Centre Inc is a senior living provider in North Kingstown, Rhode Island that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Roberts Health Centre Inc for more details on services and rates.

Map of Roberts Health Centre Inc