Mountain View Care Center Scranton, PA

Reviews of Mountain View Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Mountain View Care Center

September 13, 2013

By June_004

My mother is in Mountain View Nursing Home. It is very nice. I would highly recommend that place. They have everything that you would want for your loved ones. Food is good. They do have private rooms but most of them are shared rooms. Regarding their care, if they feel like my mom needs some physical therapy, they will give it to her. If she is sick, they will attend to her very well medically. They would give her antibiotics, put her in on an inhaler, etc. Within 72 hours, she bounced right back. I really think that the care and the cleanliness of this place is excellent. I can't recommend that place enough.

January 04, 2013

By Julie A.

Mom fell and broke her femur. She is in Mountain View Care right now. She's in total care there because she needs help with everything. They're very good to her. They have tons of activities and they have a really good program there. When you walk in the place, it's very nice and very welcoming. But to be honest, I think they could clean a little bit better than they do. I think they're understaffed, too.

May 07, 2012

By Joan Namyak

This nursing home is most adequitely staffed with the most pleasant and knowledgeable personel. Everyone is caring and cheerful.The dining room is beautifilly decorated with a waterfall and plants and fish. It is so elegant. The food is delicious and quite a variety of foods to pick from. There are plenty of activities.The guests are taken on excursions.There is entertainment on the weekends. Outdoors there is a path leading to a fishpond and goats and ducks. Every resident has a birthday party. It is the nursing home I want to be in if and when the time comes.

About Mountain View Care Center

Mountain View Care Center is a senior living provider in Scranton, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Mountain View Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mountain View Care Center