Sacred Heart Senior Living by the Creek

Sacred Heart Senior Living by the Creek (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Sacred Heart Senior Living by the Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for Sacred Heart Senior Living by the Creek

January 31, 2014

My sister chose Sacred Heart Assisted Living for my father because it's very close to where she lives. Because it's close it's easy for her to drop off medicines, special foods or clothes for him. My father doesn't like it there. It's almost all-women and there are a few men there. Also there are no younger disabled people there. They're all seniors. Another thing is that it's Catholic facility and my father was brought up Lutheran. I think they should have a more diverse population than senior Catholic women only because other people would have to come there for some reasons and they're kind of left out. However, the staff is very good and very professional. Food there is very good too. The rooms that they have are very nice, very attractive and very clean. They maintained everything there.

January 27, 2014

By Fran5

Personally, I like Sacred Heart by The Creek. This facility is feasible on the budget. My aunt lives there. I don't know if they have changed their activities, but I know they have bingo and chapel and all of those things that they have. I know they take them to places over there. They have grounds where they can walk and get outside. She has basic room right now wherein she is not sharing with anyone, but he has everything that she needed there. I was able to recommend this facility to my clients as well. As far as affordable and what a good care, that seemed to be a very good one and my aunt loves it there. I visited her couple of times and they are always very nice and the people are very chatty.

June 05, 2013

By Djk728

If I could get away with a no star rating I would! Many hidden costs and don't complain or your costs will rise and you will be asked to leave! If you have a loved one here you better keep informed on their condition and go with them to their doctor appointments! Know your resident's rights and you do have the right to a second opinion!!!!!! Don't believe everything you are told a lot of inner turmoil. Recommendation find another facility.

March 13, 2013

By Mary41

The people at Sacred Heart are very friendly and helpful. The place is very clean, very impressive, and the price is right. The food is good. I have no complaints.

September 27, 2012

By Unknown1

While the 1st year that my in-laws were residents at Sacred Heart by the creek went fairly well; we noticed changes. We were under the impression that the food was updated & different all the time (this wasn't true, it started to become a regular predictable schedule). The staff seemed stressed & over-worked all the time (under staffed). My mother-in-law got into the habit of not pressing the beeper necklace around her neck because she new it would take to long for the staff to come. The straw that broke the camels back was the sudden pricing changes, $10-$50 per day per additional service requested. The facility was in fact kept clean & tidy, there are numerous activities for the residents to pass the time throughout the day. They do have a beautiful path-way/walk-way on their campus outside for the residents to go for a walk & sit by the creek on the benches that are placed outside in the shade.

August 13, 2012

By Maria5

My uncle is currently at Sacred Heart. We have to move our uncle from Florida to Pennsylvania. He had a series of stroke attack and he is also diabetic. That's why we had to place him in a facility that will give him extra care. Sacred Heart is a beautiful place. What I like about them is that they have lots of activities for their residents and they also have different levels of care. What I didn't like about them is that since my uncle is diabetic, their food is not for a diabetic person. I already talked to them about that. But the staff are wonderful. They are very accommodating and caring. I would recommend this facility to others.

June 15, 2012

By CoolCats23

The facility is kept clean with many different rooming options available for residents. Staff is available for the residents at any time and are able to be contacted at any time. The location is great because it is close to a main road but tucked away by a creek where residents can enjoy the water and surroundings in a tranquil environment. A garden is available for residents interested in keeping up with their green thumb. The units have air conditioning which is great for the summer months. In addition the suites are gorgeous. If residents find a good roommate I am almost certain they would stay. Steps away is a medical clinic available to residents if needed. There are many great attractions close to the facility which include restaurants and a movie theatre. One of the finest features is that there is a private dining room is guests have a special occasion to celebrate. Overall this facility is one of the best around.

Independent Living Reviews for Sacred Heart Senior Living by the Creek

Services and Amenities of Sacred Heart Senior Living by the Creek

• Housing Extra: 124 Capacity

• Features Extra: On Site Medical Care Center

• Activities Extra: Recreational, Social And Religious Activities

• Occupational Therapy
  • Range Of Services Extra: Patient Care, Diagnostic Testing, Radiology, Mri And Laboratory Services

Types of care

• Memory Care

• State Licenses: 201360

About Sacred Heart Senior Living by the Creek

Sacred Heart Senior Living by the Creek is a senior living provider in Northampton, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Sacred Heart Senior Living by the Creek for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sacred Heart Senior Living by the Creek