Towne Manor East

Reviews of Towne Manor East

Nursing Home Reviews for Towne Manor East

January 26, 2016

By Grammylove

Such a said visit with my Gram who suffers from Alzheimer's. Upon our visit she sat in a very dirty wheel chair. Residents around were calling out for help. Asking to use the restroom, help in the chairs. A lady fell from her wheel chair and hit her head. She cried out loud clearly in pain. Her diaper was not where it should of been. No staff rushed to help her. When one aide walked over to her she just stood over top of the woman asking her why she fell. She was on the floor for at least 15mins. Finally someone picked her up and placed her in the chair. Her family arrived and I felt the need to tell them she fell from the wheel chair. They were clearly shaken. Please I beg of this community and state to do something about this facility. I would love to have my grandmother removed. I am not in charge of her care. There was only one male aide who was willing to help any of the patients. All others were to busy with there phones. Such a heartache. Very concerned.

November 04, 2011

By Joodles

Other

In my visits, I found myself leaving with a heavy heart for the residents. It is apparently they are asking for assistance but it is rarely being attended to. I have seen lights activated by the resident......only to be dismissed by the desk. There was an occasion a resident had a stop by saying someone would be in to help them...then they left and the residen'ts needs was never revisited or attended to. It is very sad to hear someone cry, or have to feel they are not safe, when you hear them making an outside call to family or friend to intercept on their behalf. I experienced this same type of situation on many occasions in this facility. The FEW who do try to help, can certainly not handle the numbers; the rest, simply seem to not be concerned!

Services and Amenities of Towne Manor East

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Towne Manor East

Towne Manor East is a senior living provider in Norristown, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Towne Manor East for more details on services and rates.

Map of Towne Manor East