Manorcare Health Services - Lancaster

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services - Lancaster

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services - Lancaster

March 10, 2015

By Shellbell1012

My Mother was a patient at ManorCare Lancaster for approximately three weeks in January 2015. She was very ill and was not expected to live very long. The nursing staff, nursing aids & everyone in the Buchanon wing were wonderful to my Mother and to us. They didn't know when my sister or myself would visit & every time we did arrive, we saw that she was well taken care of. My Mother's room was bright & sunny and clean. Her food was not so appetizing because it was soft so it wasn't "normal" food. But there was always well balanced meals. The social workers & office staff were very professional. There was always someone to answer our questions. The admissions staff were knowledgeable and helpful in getting my Mother settled. Everything about ManorCare was a positive experience for my family. When my Mother passed away, the entire staff was so kind and considerate.

April 30, 2014

We have my wife at ManorCare. She's been there since her operation in early January, so it's been three months, and the price for that is $10,000 a month. They're very nice, very efficient, and the place is very clean and has good meals. The nurses are very good. They all know her now, and the rehab team knows her. They take her down for exercises with the arms and different kind of movements and try to encourage her. That's still included with Medicare as long as she shows improvement. They're getting good care. The only thing was we experienced a problem. She had a new iPhone, and they stole her battery charger. The first time a battery charger was stolen, and then the next incident, her phone was stolen, and so they're going to replace it.

Services and Amenities of Manorcare Health Services - Lancaster

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Manorcare Health Services - Lancaster

Manorcare Health Services - Lancaster is a senior living provider in Lancaster, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services - Lancaster for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services - Lancaster