Brandywine Living at Longwood

Reviews of Brandywine Living at Longwood

Assisted Living Reviews for Brandywine Living at Longwood

November 23, 2014

By Kate H.

Brandywine Senior Living Longwood welcomed my mother two years ago and has provided consistent compassionate support at this special time of her life. No one wants to be in this chapter of their life, and no one would write this as a storybook ending for a loved one, yet the reality is our parents will age, and not all can live independently until the last day. My mother was frightened, confused, lonely and unhappy living in her home far away. The family made the hard choice to find a new care plan to not only bring mom the supports she needed, but also to ease our daily worries about her well being. The Brandywine staff took time to explain all aspects of the transition process and they have remained attentive to my family. My mother is respected here, as is each Resident. My mother attends amazing activities, enjoys interesting field trips, looks forward to festive holiday parties, and has made many new friends. Her quality of life has improved significantly, despite her declining capacities associated with dementia. No other facility offered such special care. Brandywine Senior Living Longwood delivers excellence each day to every resident. My mother is thriving and she is safe. I feel grateful for their outstanding services.

August 10, 2014

By SueBea

We needed to find a place for both parents last year that could accommodate their health and social needs. We visited at least six places and got brochures for six more. By far, the nicest place with the best amenities was Brandywine. It was also the closest. The décor is beautiful, the staff is super-friendly, and there are lots of activities scheduled on a daily basis. My parents especially like the movie theater. I like the fee structure, which includes phone, cable TV and transportation. Other places nickel and dime add-on fees for that. I am so thankful we found a great place for both of my parents -- Brandywine gives me peace of mind.

July 22, 2014

By Marisa1

The case worker from the hospital gave me some facilities, and Brandywine was one of them. The facility is beautiful and the help is phenomenal. The people that work there were phenomenal too. The food is excellent. The whole community itself is a great place. They have a professional cook, so everything from the meals to the desserts is top shelf. They do activities like exercises classes, bingo, cards, and bowling. They have a movie theatre. They take them out to places, and they also have barbecues. They have a lot of different events going on there. The staff looked very caring, and they really know the people there. The place is unbelievably clean, and it's a new facility. One thing I would say that they need to have more selection of snacks other than just yogurt, bananas, or apples. Other than that, the facility is really nice.

Services and Amenities of Brandywine Living at Longwood

About Brandywine Living at Longwood

Brandywine Living at Longwood is a senior living provider in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Brandywine Living at Longwood for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brandywine Living at Longwood