Devon Manor

Devon Manor (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Devon Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Devon Manor

October 16, 2014

We looked at Devon Manor first, and it was nice. It was very acceptable, and we were very impressed. I think we would have taken this place if they had an opening, but they didn't. It was small and very friendly. My mother came from a small town in Kansas, and it seemed to be more in line with what we were looking for. They had an arts and craft room, physical therapy, and a number of games.

July 23, 2014

By mlcg1216

Do no place your family member in this institution, even just for rehab.. Let alone as a caring facility. The Nurses would ignore the patients... Even when I would go get them for assistnace, they acted like I was bothering them. Therapy was very limited and so was the time. The other part of the day they left my parent in the bed or in a wheelchair with peolpe who could not talk and needed full time care unlike my father. They would only take the food orders on certain days so if you came mid week you were out of luck you got what the other person had ordered. The Drs. were no where to be found. The nurses would ignore you. We came here twice due to insurance reasons. and thought maybe the first time was just unusual.. No and I have talked to several others who have had the same experiences. Never again.

Costs for Devon Manor

Cost of Nursing Home

Services and Amenities of Devon Manor

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

• Nursing Home Starting At: $1201648/month
  • Get Costs

About Devon Manor

Devon Manor is a senior living provider in Devon, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Devon Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Devon Manor