Sunrise of Paoli

Sunrise of Paoli (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Sunrise of Paoli

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Paoli

February 22, 2015

The room was smaller at Sunrise of Paoli. We thought the population was a little bit more infirmed than my sister is. Her memory is going, but physically she is better than the people there who were mostly in wheelchair and on walkers. The staff seems very nice. The woman that we met with was very nice too. Everybody that we met there was very nice, but they just seem more infirmed than she is so we didn’t think that was the place for her. It was too far away from me as well. It is also smaller than the others. They all have the same kinds of activities. We just did a walkthrough of the dining area, and I don't remember it that much.

April 28, 2014

I was impressed by Sunrise. There’s always something going on there. I was greeted warmly, and I enjoyed meeting everybody. They were active. The rooms and the dining room were both very nice. Their head of activities was a musician, so the activities tended to be musical, and the residents related to it well.

February 14, 2014

Sunrise of Paoli is the best we found for mom. She's been there for 2 months now. Its 10 minutes away from my house. We had some food, it was nice. They have multiple choices. The food is served well. They take the residents on outings. For indoor activities, there's music and cooking classes. This place is excellent.

Costs for Sunrise of Paoli