Sunrise of Paoli

Reviews of Sunrise of Paoli

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Paoli

July 20, 2016

By Mary565046

My husband is at Sunrise of Paoli. It is a very good community with good security and nice staff. I’ve eaten lunch there, and it’s very good. They have activities all of the time. They try to keep them busy, but my husband doesn’t always go. All of the patients are assisted living, but they’re very mobile whereas my husband is in a wheelchair. The price is as good as any of the places I visited, although it is a little bit less than some of the others. The fact that it’s only 10 minutes from my home makes it so much better.

February 22, 2015

The room was smaller at Sunrise of Paoli. We thought the population was a little bit more infirmed than my sister is. Her memory is going, but physically she is better than the people there who were mostly in wheelchair and on walkers. The staff seems very nice. The woman that we met with was very nice too. Everybody that we met there was very nice, but they just seem more infirmed than she is so we didn’t think that was the place for her. It was too far away from me as well. It is also smaller than the others. They all have the same kinds of activities. We just did a walkthrough of the dining area, and I don't remember it that much.

April 28, 2014

I was impressed by Sunrise. There’s always something going on there. I was greeted warmly, and I enjoyed meeting everybody. They were active. The rooms and the dining room were both very nice. Their head of activities was a musician, so the activities tended to be musical, and the residents related to it well.

February 14, 2014

Sunrise of Paoli is the best we found for mom. She's been there for 2 months now. Its 10 minutes away from my house. We had some food, it was nice. They have multiple choices. The food is served well. They take the residents on outings. For indoor activities, there's music and cooking classes. This place is excellent.

Photos of Sunrise of Paoli

• Low Salt
  • Renal

• Russian

About Sunrise of Paoli

Just minutes from Paoli Hospital and "on the Main Line," Sunrise of Paoli is nestled high on a hill with a seven-mile view of the "great valley." We pride ourselves in our home-like, friendly atmosphere and quality of life for our residents.

Map of Sunrise of Paoli