The Lakes

Reviews of The Lakes

Nursing Home Reviews for The Lakes

April 27, 2015

By Trisha

The Lakes Skilled and Long Term Nursing Care has done very well. My dad’s nurses have been very wonderful to work with, and they are very attentive to him. I believe it fits his needs at this moment because he has Alzheimer’s. He does not have any problems with the food. They have an activities coordinator, and they post activities on a calendar. The residents partake in different ones. They have bingo and puzzles. They are helpful when I need questions answered and when I need to know about his medication. They take time to explain everything to me.

October 02, 2014

The Lakes Health Care Center was not what I had remembered previous nursing homes to be. This one was actually a pleasant surprise. I was really surprised how nice it was. It was very clean, they had a lot of activities, and the rooms were nicely setup; the dining room was nice, and they could still go outside where they had a sitting area or an outside area for them to go play ball and everything, so it was pretty nice. The staff was very professional, very informative and they were very welcoming, of course. When we were there, the residents were all in the activity room and they were playing some type of games, and they did show us the schedule of activities that they have daily, so they do have some things going on for them. It is very secure; family members can't walk out or anything like that. There is like a guard door and it has an alarm, so that was good -- at least for my father -- because he needs a secure facility.

September 26, 2013

By Rey17

I've been at The Lakes when my dad needed care and the place is very open. The staff seemed to be friendly, nice, and professional. The rooms looked quite roomy.

About The Lakes

The Lakes is a senior living provider in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact The Lakes for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Lakes