Baptist Home Care (SUBUNIT) Oklahoma City, OK

Offers Assisted Living and Nursing Homes

9700 MASHBURN BLVD, Oklahoma City, OK 73162
Baptist Home Care (SUBUNIT) (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Baptist Home Care (SUBUNIT)

Assisted Living Reviews for Baptist Home Care (SUBUNIT)

Nursing Home Reviews for Baptist Home Care (SUBUNIT)

May 06, 2015

By Dalton1

We went to Baptist Village for skilled nursing for my wife for a while, and it was a pretty nice facility. The staff has been very good. Her room was very good, and the facility is very clean as well. It is very good. Their security was good, and I liked it. They lock the doors at a certain time.

February 16, 2015

The main thing that I like is that Baptist Village of Oklahoma City is practically brand new. I am a retired Baptist Missionary, and there are mostly Baptist people living there. There are people that I worked with and served and so forth. We haven't moved in, and I don't know too much about the rooms, but they have several different styles. They have a swimming pool, and they have different areas to walk. They have exercise equipment, and I like their chapel. I like the assisted living, and I like the apartments. I like what I saw.

About Baptist Home Care (SUBUNIT)

Baptist Home Care (SUBUNIT) is a senior living provider in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Baptist Home Care (SUBUNIT) for more details on services and rates.

Map of Baptist Home Care (SUBUNIT)

Baptist Home Care (SUBUNIT)