Wellington Parke

Reviews of Wellington Parke

Assisted Living Reviews for Wellington Parke

September 30, 2015

By Waylin1

I visited Wellington. It was a combination. They had a place for assisted living where people live in like a hotel, and then, they have some nice duplexes. The grounds were well kept, and it looked like they had well-kept little duplexes. They were very nice. I would have moved there, but I do not need assistance, I was just looking for a retirement community for my wife and me, and $1,800 was a little bit outside of our budget. However, it seemed like a very nice place, and the way it was laid out was really nice. I thought the staff was really nice and sociable. I went to the office in the assisted living, and the lady took me over, walked me through the unit, and she was very helpful. The people there looked like pretty contented. The place seemed pretty clean. The few people I saw there were just kind of mingling around out in the lobby, and they seemed like they were okay. They had lots of activities. They had some things posted on the wall there for the people in the assisted living part. It looked like they had plenty to do. It was clean, well kept, pretty quiet and pretty decent place. I would move there, if I could afford it. I would definitely recommend it for retired couples.

September 09, 2013

We chose the Wellington Parke for convenience because it's halfway between my sister's house and two other sister's houses, so it's kind of in the middle, and our mom had to be in some kind of a lockdown. In the other place we had her in it was not locked. So far, it's been fine. I haven't seen any indicator that she's not being taken care of. My sisters go every night though and make sure she had a shower, so there's somebody there everyday. Her room is just fine. It's got what she needs. They were kind enough to take her in even though we were short noticed. My sister knows that they're doing a good job in taking care of her.

Costs for Wellington Parke

Photos of Wellington Parke

Services and Amenities of Wellington Parke

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: AL5531

• About Wellington Parke

Wellington Parke features a new Memory Care facility, wonderful Assisted Living, and roomy, comfortable Independent Living Cottages. Wellington Parke is a family owned, Christian retirement community and assisted living center. It is our mission to serve God by serving others. Our goal is to provide a caring Christian atmosphere while maintaining a standard of excellence and respect for our residents.

Assisted Living at Wellington Parke

• A variety of one and two bedroom floor plans
    • 24-hour staff of caring, trained and certified professionals
    • Three nutritious Chef inspired meals
    • Utilities and cable TV service included (Phone services are an additional cost)
    • Bathing assistance (Private bathroom and showers in each suite)
    • Full-time nursing supervision
    • Library and fellowship rooms
    • On-site hair salon

Enriched Living at Wellington Parke

• 24-hour staff of caring, trained, certified professionals
    • Transfer assistance (One person assistance only)
    • Special individual care services (as required)
    • Individual heating and cooling systems in each suite
    • Private bathroom and shower in each suite
    • Private courtyard
    • 3 Chef inspired meals per day in private dining room
    • All menus planned by licensed dietician
    • Fully secured unit
    • Centrally monitored emergency call systems
    • Monitored video security
    • Alarmed doors and windows
    • Professional Counseling Available

Independent Living at Wellington Parke

• Variety of one and two bedroom floor plans
    • Spacious walk-in closets
    • On-site hair studio
    • Walk-in shower
    • Individual heating and cooling systems
    • Beautiful landscaping
    • Alarmed doors and windows
    • Smoke detection and alarm systems
    • Library
    • Physical therapy room

We’d love to hear from you! Come see for yourself how Wellington Parke is a relaxing yet invigorating place to call home. Our representatives would be honored to introduce the beauty of this community and the dynamic programs and amenities designed especially for you. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Wellington Parke