Baptist Village of Broken Arrow

Reviews of Baptist Village of Broken Arrow

Assisted Living Reviews for Baptist Village of Broken Arrow

August 07, 2015

By Barney Fife

This facility may lead you to believe your loved-one will be taken care of as they gradually deteriorate from Memory Loss Dementia. We have had issue after issue with cleanliness of room, bathing of the patient, refusal to take medications, refusal to change clothes. The do not have staff to take care of your loved-one. Instead, they take the easy way out and chart that med was refused, or bath was refused, etc. The awful smell in our loved-ones bathroom was disgusting. When we asked staff about it, they stated that they were told to get out of room. So they haven't cleaned it in weeks, maybe months. When they decided they could no longer care for our loved-one, they gave us less than 12 hours to get her moved or they were kicking her out onto the curb. We were out of the country on a trip and had to make all arrangements via telephone and email. When we moved her things out of the "apartment" we were appalled at the filth in the room. For $6,000 to $7,000 a month don't expect them to care for your loved-one.

July 30, 2013

By Diane32

I found Baptist Village of Broken Arrow through the internet. I went through several facilities that we like but this one has everything that we were wanting. We could also bring family in because this one is closest to our house. I really like this place for my mom. It is clean, very well-kept and nice. They also have a big shelter room that if you have bad weather like tornadoes, they could bring people into that. They are very knowledgeable about everything. This is also a Christian-based community. There is just a lot that I like about this facility. I think the staff is excellent. They have a nice dining room that has long tables where everybody sat together. They didn't have assigned seating arrangements, instead they would just let them sit next to people that they go along with. I did try to eat there and the food is good. My mother loves the food. She thinks that everything that they have everyday is good. I think they really did well with their menus.

July 25, 2013

By Lynn15

The staff seemed professional and caring.

June 21, 2012

By Nurturing

It is hard to put your parent into an assisted living facility, but the staff at Baptist Village made this transition for my mom much easier. My mother has dementia and I knew I had to get her some full time help. One visit to Baptist Village set my mind at ease. They have a wonderful staff. They treat the people there with kindness and do everything they can to make them feel good about being there. My mom has been there almost two years now and has madebthe transition remarkedly well. And, from all my visits, i know know i made the right choice. Great food, great staff, great place, great peace of mind for me.

Services and Amenities of Baptist Village of Broken Arrow

About Baptist Village of Broken Arrow

Baptist Village of Broken Arrow is a senior living provider in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Baptist Village of Broken Arrow for more details on services and rates.

Map of Baptist Village of Broken Arrow