Kingston Residence Of Sylvania

Assisted Living Reviews for Kingston Residence Of Sylvania

Nursing Home Reviews for Kingston Residence Of Sylvania

October 04, 2014

By moved

My husband is a former resident. The nursing care he received was good and therapies he received were excellent; however, the daily care, which, unfortunately, was most of his day, received from the NSTA's was most often inadequate and at times, showed a lack of respect. There were a few competent, caring aids, and, unfortunately, many that were very incompetent. As a bedridden patient it was not unusual for him to wait as long as 30-45 minutes more often than not when he needed personal care. Often times he was left unable to call or cover for extended periods of time after someone finally did arrive. It was not unusual for him to wait at least 15-30 minutes to be lifted from a wheelchair back into bed when he requested it. These unnecessary waits caused him undo stress which I noticed in his inability to relax there. Many of the aids were unable to prioritize patient care over passing snacks. Multiple conversations with supervisors brought no change or improvement. Moving to another facility was the only option and solution.

January 29, 2014

Mom-in-law was at Kingston Care Center for rehab. She went in this facility directly from the hospital. As far as I know, the staff were very good. This is the second time she's been with Kingston and both times she has been very happy to be there. They seem to do a very good job in taking care of her. The facility is very clean.

May 08, 2012

By bignanc

If I could give this facility minus five stars I would. My Dad was there for almost two months and his medical treatment was terrible. Things that happened to him: 1. Forgot to take him to dinner 2. Left him alone in the shower 3. Waited to see a podiatrist for four days and is now back in the hospital because of the lack of care. 4. When he first got there his pull cord didn't work. 5. Had to insist he be released because we were so concerned about his care. 6. Paperwork not completed upon discharge - needed to add his meds. Was told they put him on Cipro that day, when I asked why the nurse assumed it was for a bladder infection - he did not have one. I could go on and on about this facility. If you care about your loved one, PLEASE consider a different facility. The only positive is good physical therapy. The nursing staff doesn't have a clue.

June 22, 2011

By SlyJama

My grandfather had a stroke and has been in and out of Kingston many times as a resident and also for physical therapy. It is a very upscale facility with an amazing staff of nurses and therapists. They always have taken great care of my grandfather. Even though other facilities would have been less expensive, we always have gone back to Kingston because of their care. They have an indoor pool and great facilities for physical therapy of the residents. I also know that their dining is excellent and they even have a beauty shop on-site for the residents!! It's a great place for those who are recovering and those who may never recover.

Memory Care Reviews for Kingston Residence Of Sylvania

About Kingston Residence Of Sylvania

Kingston Residence Of Sylvania is a senior living provider in Sylvania, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Memory Care. Contact Kingston Residence Of Sylvania for more details on services and rates.

Map of Kingston Residence Of Sylvania