Arbors at Oregon

Reviews of Arbors at Oregon

Nursing Home Reviews for Arbors at Oregon

April 28, 2012

By Vldannen

No star ratings for us! This place was horrible! They should no concern when I tried to tell them that my mother-in-law was not acting right when I was there in the evening and then I receive a phone call at 5:00am to tell me that she passed away. My I-phone was stolen that I had forgotten and money from her wallet was also stolen that I had put in her wallet when I was there. When she passed away it took them 5 hours to let me know that they could not get into contact the funeral home where she had made per-arraingments with and all I did was pick up the phone and call. I would never, ever recommend this so called caregiver facility to anyone! I could go on and on!

Services and Amenities of Arbors at Oregon

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Arbors at Oregon

Arbors at Oregon is a senior living provider in Oregon, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Arbors at Oregon for more details on services and rates.

Map of Arbors at Oregon