Riverview Pointe Care Center

Reviews of Riverview Pointe Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Riverview Pointe Care Center

March 29, 2017

By bean597

I have had both parents cared for by the wonderful staff at Riverview Pointe. I can't say enough about the support, welcome, and attention they have given to them and our entire family. It's never easy to cope with aging parents, but Riverview Pointe helped us along the way and would recommend them to anyone facing this challenge!

April 07, 2015

By Tuckersdad

I visited n this place back in July of 14 They gave me a tour and was nicer than where Mom was and smaller wings and more nurse stations. Possibly try a little physical therapy in bed to help her. No one called when promised put on list. I called 3 times in 3 weeks always being told no openings yet. Social worker at Riverview never called as promised. Mom passed mid sept 14 writing this 4/7/15. Still no communications Waiting to see if they will ever call. poor communications with prospective families.

September 14, 2012

By shirleysushie

MY LATE HUSBAND AND LATE STEPFATHER WERE BOTH IN THIS HOME AND RECEIVED EXCELLENT AND LOVING CARE. THE STAFF LOVED THE MEN IN MY LIFE AND MADE A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF OUR FAMILIES.

Services and Amenities of Riverview Pointe Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2020

About Riverview Pointe Care Center

Riverview Pointe Care Center is a senior living provider in Olmsted Falls, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Riverview Pointe Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Riverview Pointe Care Center