Emerald Village Retirement Community

Reviews of Emerald Village Retirement Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Emerald Village Retirement Community

April 29, 2018

By Susan

Emerald Village was an excellent community. It was clean, and they had a lot of activities. It's not one that I'm going to select, but it was a very nice place, and I think that there are a lot of people who would love it. It was physically a beautiful setting, but of all the ones I've seen, it made me feel the least welcomed. Everybody was up in their room. Also, it's run by the Catholic church. The staff was very knowledgeable, responded to my questions, and were pleasant. It just did not seem like a real warm and welcoming place, which was something that's high on my list of things I would be looking for. I want the staff to feel like they enjoy working there.

November 24, 2015

By Teresa116608750

I toured several places that accepted Medicaid, and Emerald Village was the best one. The staff was excellent. The rooms were very nice, clean, spacious for the most part, and looked very safe. They were equipped with what my mother would need. There were several activities that she would enjoy including bingo, field trips, and excursions. It's right next to a Catholic church, so it will be convenient for her to do activities at the church as well. What stood out were the people. They just looked like people that my mom would be interested in spending time with. The dining area looked fine, the chairs were good, and everything that I looked at was adequate.

September 20, 2015

By Momloves

This is an excellent facility with 120 independent apartments and 30 assisted living apartments. The complete staff are professional, helpful, and deliver excellent care in a compassionate manner at all times. As a nurse I highly recommend this facilty. There are numerous safety features that older facilities did not have, Great Activities Director. My mom loves it!

August 27, 2014

By Sharon92760350

I went a couple of times to Emerald Village Retirement, and I really liked it. But financially it didn't work out for my mother, and they told me she wasn't good enough for there, like she needed more care, and they couldn't handle her. I liked the rooms, and I thought they were very nice. This place reminded me the most of the previous retirement place she was at. There was some independent living there but just a handful of assisted, and it gave me the feeling that these people were her own age.

Independent Living Reviews for Emerald Village Retirement Community

About Emerald Village Retirement Community

Emerald Village Retirement Community is a senior living provider in North Olmsted, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Emerald Village Retirement Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Emerald Village Retirement Community