Randall Residence of Newark Newark, OH

Reviews of Randall Residence of Newark

Assisted Living Reviews for Randall Residence of Newark

January 26, 2017

By Michelle048343

I visited Chestnut House. I liked the community, but it didn't feel as much like a residence to me as it did a nursing home. It was a nice, small place fairly close to where my sister-in-law lives. It wasn't my least favorite, but it wasn't in my top 3. The lady who showed me around had been there for a very long time; she said 16 or 17 years, so I like the fact that the staff stays there for a long time. That says that they must be happy working there. If you have a happy staff, the residents are probably taken care of pretty well.

December 27, 2013

Chestnut House has more of a nursing home feel to it. It's supposed to be an assisted living but it felt more like hospital nursing home. In terms of location, it wasn't on the main road and it was set back on a suburb area, so it was quiet there. The entrance was locked so that people cannot freely go in and out. I knew my father wouldn't like that. It didn't have the activity level that the other facility has. There was a TV room and a library and that was about it; there wasn't anything else. Their dining room was open and I didn't like it enough. I think their rooms were a little bit smaller than the other ones I looked at. In terms of staff, they did have a really good manager there. He was very nice and very helpful. I really like him. He gave us a really nice tour and he answered all of our questions.

April 16, 2013

By Caring 2939

I've got friends at the Chestnut House. It's a pretty place and the staff seemed very attentive. It's a small place, so it seemed that everybody knows everybody, and people were happy being there.

Costs for Randall Residence of Newark

Photos of Randall Residence of Newark

Services and Amenities of Randall Residence of Newark

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost: $1500, Pet Fee Cost: $250

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Randall Residence of Newark

Find the life you want with the assistance you need at Randall Residence of Newark. Our Newark, Ohio, the senior living community provides high-quality care in a cozy environment where you or your loved one will feel right at home. Trust our team to be there for you when you need us, with staff on call 24 hours a day. We can assist you with activities of daily living like getting dressed so you can feel supported and ready to face the day.

At Randall Residence of Newark, every day brings opportunities to have fun and get social. Look forward to events and programs where you can get to know your neighbors or rekindle passions for old hobbies.

Staff longevity - clinical and administrative.

Map of Randall Residence of Newark