Caring.com
Caring.com

(800) 558-0653

Glen Meadows

3472 Hamilton Mason Road, Hamilton, OH 45011

(800) 558-0653 (Call a Family Advisor)

3.6

(5 reviews)

Offers Nursing Homes
utm test

Glen Meadows Photos

Get Cost Information

Who are you looking for?

Full Name

Phone

Email

By clicking Get Costs, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You also consent to  receive texts and calls, which may be autodialed, from us and our partner providers; however, your consent is not a condition to using our service.

Community Comparison

Currently Viewing

Glen Meadows
Glen Meadows
  • Top rated on Caring.com

Hamilton, Ohio 45011


3.6

(5 reviews)


Bedroom Type


Starting Price

Pricing not available



Care Types

Nursing Homes

View Community

Cottingham Retirement Community

Cincinnati, Ohio 45241



Bedroom Type


Starting Price

$1,761/mo



Care Types

Independent Living, Memory Care, Assisted Living, Nursing Homes

View Community

Christian Village at Mt. Healthy

Cincinnati, Ohio 45231



Bedroom Type

studio


Starting Price

$1,993/mo



Care Types

Assisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Nursing Homes

View Community
Get cost information
Find out availability
Ask about payment options

Reviews of Glen Meadows in Hamilton, Ohio

3.6

(5 reviews)

  • Facility

    3.0

  • Staff

    4.0

  • Food

    3.3

  • Activities

    3.0

  • Value

    2.3

PRLady

5

February 10, 2020

I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident

Great administrative and nursing staff! My uncle was a patient and well taken care of until he passed away. Facility has had nice renovations. Many of the staff members have worked there for years which speaks volumes!

Crystal S

5

October 28, 2019

I visited this facility

Very nice and helpful staff, Patients were content and conditions were acceptable

JC1218

2

March 8, 2019

I am/was a resident of this facility

Management is awful, they don't listen and they don't care. Nobody wants to rock the boat afraid PRN will = no shifts to work if you complain/advocate for the patient. Nurses 75% are excellent the other 25% get by. Aides are 90% great and caring...the other 10% will weed themselves out thru patient complaint and aide co-worker issues. FOOD...FOOD...FOOD is the # 1 complaint from all residents and 50% of the staff if they tell the truth. The cheapest scullery low quality frozen or canned nastiness - the stuff nobody else will buy. We have druggies housed here and even they complain that jail food is a step above this. And the cooks can't cook... Activities are extremely limited Scheduling doctor appointments - what a joke...the scheduler forgets to schedule appointments...thus I have cancelled at least 5 appointmentss because she didn't book the transportation. Overall I give this a 2 - I would not stay for life - I'm on waitin g lists too leave

A loved one

1

September 28, 2018

I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident

I hate Glen Meadows. There's not enough attention given to the residents. They're rude. My husband sits there all day in a wheelchair and no one comes in, there's no stimulation, no exercise, nothing. He can't walk, so he sits most of the time, and he has no therapy. He doesn't complain about the food. He's in a double room and I don't think it's kept very clean. They provide no Kleenex and they do not bring water daily to the residents. Bingo is the only thing I know they do. It's too expensive for what they get.

sarahbrown92

5

June 2, 2012

I am a friend or relative of a resident

the nursing home was very clean and was kept very maintained. my grand fathers sheets were cleaned regularly. i was always comfortable when i came to visit. as far as i am aware my grand father was comfortable and enjoyed himself durring his stay.

What you can do with Caring

  • Search the Caring database

    Quickly search the largest online senior living and senior care directory

  • Read reviews and expert guidance

    Read our authentic consumer reviews and content by experts

  • Speak to a Family Advisor for free

    Guided, expert advice to find the best community or agency for you

  • Take a tour to decide yourself

    We’ll help you book tours or get in touch with local agencies

Services and Amenities of Glen Meadows in Hamilton, Ohio

General

  • Resident Capacity: 85

Medicare

  • Health

    3.0

  • Overall

    4.0

  • Quality

    5.0

  • Staff

    2.0

Medicare Provider Number: 365554
    Ownership Type: For profit - Corporation
    Rating Date: 9/1/2023

About Glen Meadows in Hamilton, Ohio

Map of Glen Meadows

Help seniors by writing a review

If you have firsthand experience with a community or home care agency, share your review to help others searching for senior living and care.

Request Pricing Information

Who are you looking for?

Full Name

Phone

Email

By clicking "Get Costs", I am providing express written consent to receive calls including automated/pre-recorded calls and automated texts for which I may incur a cost, as well as emails from Caring and its partners. I understand I am not obligated to provide this consent to utilize Caring’s service(s). I acknowledge I was able to review the Agreement to be Contacted, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
alt text

Compare costs, photos & reviews of senior living and care options near you.

 

Questions?

Call to speak to one of Caring’s Family Advisors, or submit a request for more information here.

(800) 558-0653

Didn't find what you were looking for?

Caring's Family Advisors can help answer your questions, schedule tours, and more.

Call us at (855) 948-3865

Helpful Articles

Senior Living Communities near Butler County, OH

  • Hamilton County
  • Warren County
  • Preble County
  • Montgomery County
  • Dearborn County
  • Kenton County

Senior Living Communities near Hamilton, OH

Glen Meadows

3472 Hamilton Mason Road, Hamilton, OH 45011

Caring.com

Caring.com is a leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. We offer thousands of original articles, helpful tools, advice from more than 50 leading experts, a community of caregivers, and a comprehensive directory of caregiving services.

 

The material on this site is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for legal, financial, professional, or medical advice or diagnosis or treatment. By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Caring.com

Caring.com is a leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. We offer thousands of original articles, helpful tools, advice from more than 50 leading experts, a community of caregivers, and a comprehensive directory of caregiving services.

 

The material on this site is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for legal, financial, professional, or medical advice or diagnosis or treatment. By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Our Services

  • Senior Living Directory

  • Senior Care Directory

  • Caregiving Resources

  • Sitemap

  • Terms of Use

  • Privacy Policy


© 2024 Caring, LLC. All rights reserved.