Columbus Alzheimer Care Center

Reviews of Columbus Alzheimer Care Center

Memory Care Reviews for Columbus Alzheimer Care Center

October 22, 2013

By Caring72043550

Columbus Alzheimer's Care Center is a really nice and clean facility, but the rooms were not very big. They were good to my daughter-in-law's mother. They took good care of her. They had a lot of entertainment for them.

September 26, 2012

By June Breen

My sister was in other care facilities before we found this one. If I am ever going to need this kind of care, I want it to be at this facility. They have healed diseases she went in with and keep her in good health. There is never any smell about her and she is clean and comfortable. They keep in touch with us regarding her well being. They treat their clients with respect and recognize their individualities. They are the best!

September 07, 2012

By BETTY LOGSDON

THEY WERE VERY GOOD TO PLAY GAMES ,MUSIC PARTIES ALL HOLIDAYS WERE MADE WITH LOVE AND GOOD FOOD AND FELLOWSHIP ,DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR DANCING SHOES AND BRING YOUR CHILDREN THEY LIKE TO PLAY AND DANCE AS WELL .MY SON ADAM WAS 5 DAYS OLD WHEN I TOOK HIM TO MEAT MY MOM AND HE WAS A BIG HIT THEY LOVED ADAM AND HE LOVED THEM TOO . COLUMBUS ALZHEIMER'S CARE CENTER SOMETIMES WE NEED A HELPING HAND WITHOUT THE WORRIES THANK YOU .LOVE INA

August 06, 2012

By Teresa8

My father was in this Center from Aug 2005 - May 2010. The nursing staff and the other care givers are the best in the world. They treat each resisdent as if s/he was their own mother, father or grandparents. This facility was built to ONLY care for the Alzheimer patients, from the up flow lighting to employing the right person who know how to deal with the Alzheimer patient. Now my mother has been diagnosed with ( early stage) Alzheimer (Dementia) and when the time comes and she can not live in her home, I know that my sisters and I will make the call to put her into this home when the time is needed.
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

About Columbus Alzheimer Care Center

Columbus Alzheimer Care Center is a senior living provider in Columbus, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes and Memory Care. Contact Columbus Alzheimer Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Columbus Alzheimer Care Center