Judson Manor

Reviews of Judson Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Judson Manor

May 31, 2011

By RingEthan

Friend or relative of resident

My aunt and uncle, who are both in their 90s recently moved into the assisted living portion of Judson. This is a wonderful facility. It is modern and the staff is quite friendly and accommodating. The living facilities are like apartments. They have their own privacy and I really like that. There's also a lot of activities to keep seniors of all interests busy. The only downside to this that I experienced was that at the time that my aunt and uncle were admitted, they were put in separate areas of the facility. This was very stressful on them being apart. But the nurse took my aunt to see my uncle everyday until they were able to find accommodations suitable for the both of them. The staff knew me by name each time I came and greeted me and was able to give me an update on how each of them was doing and this helped me to feel more at ease about where they were living at their age. Overall, I would recommend this facility for assisted living care.

Photos of Judson Manor

About Judson Manor

Judson Manor is a senior living provider in Cleveland, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Judson Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Judson Manor