Berea Alzheimer's Care Center

Reviews of Berea Alzheimer's Care Center

Memory Care Reviews for Berea Alzheimer's Care Center

February 26, 2016

By Iloveyou

This facility may not be updated but the love they show their residents is what matters. The constant support I was given counts for everything.

February 02, 2015

By Lmms86

the facility itself is old and outdated. Wheels on my mom's bed don't lock. a light above her bed operated with a pull string had the string pulled out and the light was one 24/7 for who knows how long before I brought it to their attention and requested it be fixed. They did not even realize mom could not feed herself and just kept recording that she ate 25% or less of her meal. She lost 30 pounds in the first month she was there. She has fallen several times...recently due to faulty hoyer lift sling that should be inspected daily and never allowed to happen. the place smells bad and often I see smeared poop in the hall ways. Residents walk around with wet pants...etc. they are understaffed in my opinion, with only 4 aids and sometimes only 3 for 50 residents and 2 nurses. What do you expect from government funded facilities??? If I had a choice, this would not be where I placed a loved one.

February 11, 2014

By frananderson

The staff at Berea Center are very loving and caring. My grandmother is a resident at the facility. Their activity program has changed dramatically. Activities every evening until 8 pm. Grandma is always busy doing meaningful, purposeful activity. Berea Center is truly the experts on Dementia care.

November 28, 2013

By Caring72096850

I came across Berea by the social worker. This facility is not as fancy as the other facilities I've looked at so I?m giving this a 90% rate. They are really good and they are doing what they say. They assured me that my father would not be able get out and that?s important. The activities there falls a little short as far as the activity level, but then again I think it's because they are dealing with a little bit more dementia and Alzheimer?s patients.
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Berea Alzheimer's Care Center

About Berea Alzheimer's Care Center

Berea Alzheimer's Care Center is a senior living provider in Berea, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes and Memory Care. Contact Berea Alzheimer's Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Berea Alzheimer's Care Center