The Laurels of Salisbury

The Laurels of Salisbury (844) 334-3818

Reviews of The Laurels of Salisbury

Nursing Home Reviews for The Laurels of Salisbury

March 24, 2014

My mother is currently at the Laurels of Salisbury. It is a full-care nursing facility, and it was better than some others I went in. It is reasonably clean and I liked it because it was a little bit smaller than some of the others. The staff seems to be well trained and to know what they are supposed to do. Everybody seems able to manage the tasks they have. Most of the residents really do need quite a lot of care, and that is what they do. Her room is adequate, it's not very big. She actually shares a room because she does not like to be by herself. My mother eats almost everything they bring her, so she seems to like the food.

April 11, 2013

By Jim11

My mom is getting very good care from The Laurels. Everybody's nice to her. There are a lot of people working there and they're all very eager to please. The facility is clean and seems to be very well-run. It's laid out so it has a number of halls, with each room having a window to that side of the halls. Mom's room is very nice and functional. It also has a window for the afternoon light to come in. The food was pretty good. Mom likes it. I also like that it's convenient for my brothers to check on our mom too. It just seems like the right place. The main thing is that mom's happy.

About The Laurels of Salisbury

The Laurels of Salisbury is a senior living provider in Salisbury, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Laurels of Salisbury for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Laurels of Salisbury