P.A.C.E. of the Triad

1471 E Cone Blvd, Greensboro, NC 27405
P.A.C.E. of the Triad (800) 385-2527

Reviews of P.A.C.E. of the Triad

About P.A.C.E. of the Triad

Elder Service Plan of the North Shore is a non-profit that administers the PACE program on the North Shore of Massachusetts. Headquartered in Lynn, we have provided health and home care services to nearly 8,000 frail elders since our founding in 1995. Although our clients are the elderly, the impact of our services is experienced by the thousands of caregivers and family members who say time and again, "I don't know what I would have done with PACE." Currently we provide services to over 800 older adults who would be in a nursing home if it were not for our coordinated care.

Map of P.A.C.E. of the Triad