Peak Resources - Gastonia

Peak Resources - Gastonia (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Peak Resources - Gastonia

Nursing Home Reviews for Peak Resources - Gastonia

January 26, 2015

My brother-in-law was in a place called Peak Resources in Gastonia. He was there for a couple of months. They have an activity room, and I like the people there for the most part. The rooms were alright. It is an older place, but it was alright. They have some semi-private rooms where they share a bathroom. They have a party room that is not real large but it's not bad. They have a nice cafeteria, and the food is good. They have a small room off the lobby where you can watch TV and wait if you have an appointment or something like that. It's not bad.

November 25, 2014

By Tonyaa1431435

I don't like this facility. My grandmother has been there for almost 2 weeks. The staff isint very attentive. My grandmother was laying in fecal matter in her sheets for over 24 hours. The way the bathrooms are set up for the patients is terrible.. Four people male and female sharing one small bathroom is very inconvenient and un sanitary. The staff is NOT Attentive as mentioned on their website. The food has usually been served cold.. It seems like they have short staff. I wish I had the money to have my grandmother at home with 24 hour fare. This place is not a place that I would recommend.

March 13, 2013

By caring0307113

I'm quite happy with Peak Resources. Everything is perfectly okay. They're doing a fine job.

September 12, 2011

By family member1

A relative stayed in this facility for about half a year. Most of my visits were in the late afternoon since I worked at a full time job. The staff seemed friendly and would engage in conservation with me. At the nursing station or in the room, all staff members would answer my questions or go find out the answers. The staff seemed caring towards the residents. The facility is not as new as some of the others. The food seemed nutritious when meals were delivered to the room and when we ate in the dining room. There were a number of activities that residents could participate in such as bingo, ice cream socials, religious activities, etc. These were posted on a board that was easy to see in the main circle around the nurses' station. Laundry was done for the residents. This was convenient. Overall I thought it was a caring and respectful place.

About Peak Resources - Gastonia

Peak Resources - Gastonia is a senior living provider in Gastonia, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Peak Resources - Gastonia for more details on services and rates.

Map of Peak Resources - Gastonia