Clemmons Village II

Reviews of Clemmons Village II

Assisted Living Reviews for Clemmons Village II

December 19, 2020

By Gene W.

The staff is very caring and supportive.

December 18, 2020

By Stan

The staff have been good to my dad. They answer my questions when I call or text to check on dad because of the Covid I haven’t been able to visit with him. Sometimes I ask for a picture of him so I can see how he’s doing. I am pleased!!

December 18, 2020

By JHM

My mother enjoyed the staff and other residents until her dementia prevented her from participating. She loved the planned outings and trips to eat lunch and shop. She is cared for very well even though she is unable to say what she wants and needs.

May 10, 2016

By BillMTXRR

I just moved my uncle into Clemmons Village last week. It looks like it's going to be pretty good. The staff did everything to suit our needs. The location is great for us since it's closer to my home, and the place is well kept. The rooms are of a good sized and nice. They provide plenty of activities.

September 29, 2014

By Dillie

She’s at Clemons Village II. I just love it and she does too. She had adjusted there and she’s really really happy. She’s legally blind -- she has macular degeneration -- and Alzheimer’s/dementia, but she could walk down the hall and walk around. She goes outside and sits in the rocking chair. It’s probably 1500 dollars cheaper too. She’s got everything there: food, medical attention, and companionship. They have several levels of care. The staff is wonderful. The people there are very friendly. The room seems adequate; it’s clean. I had a meal there -- nothing fancy -- but just good food. They have entertainment out there as well. I happened to be there one time they were reminiscing with old songs. There were a lot of times I go over there and they’re vacuuming. I think they vacuum every day. The only thing I would like for them is to replace the carpet. They just took down wallpaper, upgraded the hallways, painted, done special things in the great area, and brought in new chairs. They’re still in the midst of doing that, but if they replace the carpet, I’ll give then a 5.

August 03, 2014

By dkskater

I have had both of my parents and an aunt in this facility. It is absolutely been a wonderful experience for each and every one of them. The management is excellent beginning with the Executive Director and all the way to the Dietary Manager. All the staff are very loving, caring and compassionate. The building is always very clean, neat and tidy and smells good. The food is very good and activities are wonderful. I have been truly blessed to have been a part of the Clemmons Village family. That is how they make you feel. It is very homelike from a decorative standpoint and also feels like home to the residents and families. I highly recommend if you are looking for a forever home, call the Executive Director and you will fall in love.

May 12, 2014

By Debbie72337650

I did find a place for my mom at Clemmons Village II. It's a very nice place, and they have caregivers. She is happy out there. Everything is clean. She said the food is good, and from what I saw it looks good. I like that they give three showers a week. A lot of other facilities just give them two.

June 08, 2013

By gardenia girl

Forget the games, food, focus on the care and character of managment to entrust your loved one. Mother there 5 yrs. has resulted in 26 falls, bedsores(but told she "scratched herself"), put in wheelchair 12+ hrs. daily, required toileting assistance, but was left on toilet alone and had feces on hand, not washed, under nails, fell in floor trying to get back into her wheelchair, x-rays show spinal fracture. Had basal skin cancer with skin graft, instructions to wash daily with antibacterial soap, 4 days later almost died in emergency room, sepsis infection thruout blood system, bedsores present again, required 5 days in hospital No call from manager or Director. She is now in excellent skilled nursing facility, ongoing complications from sepsis. Look at NC inspections that show 2011 A & B violations for restrained resident's death from strangulation and excessive falls in facility. Five doctors, two nurses said her condition would require she NOT go back to Clemmons 2

April 24, 2013

By Lorraine7

The staff at Clemmons Village were amazing. They worked well with the residents. They had a lot of activities and they brought the people together. My mom liked it there.

February 23, 2012

By oledirty

it was clean. the staff is friendly. there are snacks. there are plenty of nurses and they are not racist and they like all people they seem to be knowing what they are doing at all times they have good food for the old people and they have a hair salon and a movie time and they have activities for all levels of skill they let them watch tv and go outside and theree are cats for the old people to play with and plenty to do i would recomend it for anyone that wants the place to send an elderly man or a woman there are no spreads of stds inclemmons village because they like to encourage the use of all available resources for all races and colors it looked to me like a great place to be when i get old and have to go it doesnt look lonely like many others

Costs for Clemmons Village II

Photos of Clemmons Village II

Services and Amenities of Clemmons Village II

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $750

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: HAL-034-062

About Clemmons Village II

Brick, one level, great front porch for rocking and courtyard. Quality Care. Assistance with medication management, bathing, dressing, toileting, ambulation. Staff on duty 24-7. Great Life Enrichment activities daily. Three nutritious meals served restaurant-style daily. Beauty Salon/Barber shop.

Our team of caring individuals. 4-start rating from state of NC-the highest rating given to an assisted living.

Map of Clemmons Village II