The Eliot at Troy

Reviews of The Eliot at Troy

Assisted Living Reviews for The Eliot at Troy

July 05, 2011

By John55

I visited the home and was very suprised how much it as changed since i was there 3 years ago , some of the staff were great especially dominika in admissions she made my mom very comfortable,she was sweet and very patient with us and answered all of our questions . My mother now lives there and we are very happy with the most of the staff

October 01, 2008

By Derek-1

My loved one stayed here

Wow! I was surprised by what I saw. I was immediately overtaken by the fowl odor, coming from the living unit. How desperate do they need a paint job, some upgrading on their stained carpets through out. Do get me wrong I do understand and appreciate what they do, however, one would think they could afford the repairs. Hell even have the community come in and volunteer to paint, clean do what ever.

About The Eliot at Troy

The Eliot at Troy is a senior living provider in Troy, New York that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Eliot at Troy for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Eliot at Troy