Eddy Memory Care at Marjorie Doyle Rockwell Center
Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Costs for Eddy Memory Care at Marjorie Doyle Rockwell Center
Services and Amenities of Eddy Memory Care at Marjorie Doyle Rockwell Center
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: No
- Resident Capacity: 52
- Respite Care
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
About Eddy Memory Care at Marjorie Doyle Rockwell Center
Eddy Memory Care at Marjorie Doyle Rockwell Center is a memory care community complete with 52 private and semi-private rooms providing comfortable, secure living in an environment designed for safety and independence.
The center is conveniently located off the Northway (I-87) in Cohoes NY, with easy access to all areas of the Capital Region and Saratoga County.
Eddy Memory Care at Marjorie Doyle Rockwell Center's services and amenities include:
- Specialized dementia education and communication coaching for all staff
- Extensive programs supporting life enrichment and resident purpose
- Full-time activities staff with scheduled activities and outings
- Flexible schedules to support lifelong patterns and preferences
- Secured residence with interior courtyards and outdoor garden pathways
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADL’s)
- Medication management by 24- hour licensed nursing staff
- Full-service beauty/barbershop
- Religious services, if desired
- Physician, pharmacy, psychological and podiatry, PT/OT services available
- Quiet Care® Monitoring technology installed in all Residents rooms, providing an additional level of safety and security
- Respite care may be available for families who need short-term relief from their full-time caregiving responsibilities
- Continuum of care throughout the St. Peter’s Health Partners Network
Marjorie Doyle Rockwell Center also offers Short-term Respite Care – Minimum stay of fourteen days, maximum stay of six weeks.
A resource center provides educational programs, on-site support groups and family forums, professional conferences and workshops and a lending library for caregivers and professionals.
Marjorie Doyle Rockwell Center is pleased to offer Intel-GE Care Innovations™ QuietCare®.
Programs serve individuals with early to mid-stage memory impairment — those with difficulties that require watchfulness and a supportive environment, but who do not need nursing home care.
What Makes Us Special
The center is thoughtfully designed and services are tailored for individuals with memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease, and other related dementias.Get Costs