Kingsway Manor Memory Care Center

Reviews of Kingsway Manor Memory Care Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Kingsway Manor Memory Care Center

August 21, 2012

By mskittyb

I think the staff was fantastic. My grandmother was a cranky old lady who was stubborn and would refuse to eat and or bathe. The women were always friendly, convinced her to go to the dining romm, the beauty palor and game room. She loved the dog nights and the local musicians that would come and entertain the residents. I wish the facility offered more outdoor space but the view of the golf course was pretty nice. I like the fact that facility had safety measures on the wandering patients, however, many of them were not appropriate for the home. My grandmother was private and didnt like the "wanders" coming into her room and I don't blame her.

May 02, 2012

By kfitz

I thought this was an excellent facility with great care. My grandparents started in a 2-bedroom apartment with many extra amenities to help them. My grandmother received personalized care as her illness progressed, and she was eventually transferred to a 24-hr hospice room before she passed. My grandfather's supervision was slowly increased until he was moved into a 24-hr care room. The staff was incredibly nice and the physicians very knowledgable. They had many great perks, including a Wii bowling team that my grandfather was a member of.

Independent Living Reviews for Kingsway Manor Memory Care Center

About Kingsway Manor Memory Care Center

Kingsway Manor Memory Care Center is a senior living provider in Schenectady, New York that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Kingsway Manor Memory Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Kingsway Manor Memory Care Center