The Terrace at Glen Eddy

Reviews of The Terrace at Glen Eddy

Assisted Living Reviews for The Terrace at Glen Eddy

March 27, 2012

By ZV6661

This is a very good assisted living community, my grandmother is currenlty living there and she is very happy. I know the staff is very good because she has made close friendships with many of the staff and believe me she would tell me if they were not being nice, she has no problem expressing herself. the food choices she has are great and the food itself is very good as well, I have tried it. The facility is always spotless and well maintained very clean without that hospital smell. They offer trips and bring the residents out to places like parks, shows, and even the Saratoga Racino my grandmother is very happy there and is very much with it. I really don't have anything negative to say about the place with the exception of sometimes message are delayed. I left a message for her telling her I wouldn't be able to visit on a day I usually do because my wife went into labor and she didn't get the message until two days later she was very upset and thought I forgot about her. Other than that it is a great place.

Costs for The Terrace at Glen Eddy

Photos of The Terrace at Glen Eddy

Services and Amenities of The Terrace at Glen Eddy

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• Get Costs

About The Terrace at Glen Eddy

The Terrace offers seniors 42 one- or two-bedroom private apartments with well-designed floor plans. And, in The Eddy tradition of excellence, The Terrace features amenities and services that offer freedom of choice and freedom from worry in a community of warmth and security.

The Terrace at Glen Eddy's monthly fee includes:

• Three balanced and nutritious meals daily
    • Assistance with daily activities, such as bathing and dressing
    • Licensed nursing staff and 24-hour resident care assistants
    • Regular health and wellness assessments; case management
    • Resident Service Advisor Program
    • On-site physician, psychological, podiatry, physical therapy, and occupational therapy services
    • 24-hour security staff and emergency call systems
    • Daily resident safety checks, bed making, touchup cleaning, and trash removal
    • Social activities, cultural, recreational, and educational programs
    • Scheduled transportation
    • Housekeeping, laundry, and linen services
    • Residence and grounds maintenance
    • Utilities (including telephone service, basic cable TV, and Internet access)
    • Attractively designed private one and two-bedroom apartments
    • Beautifully landscaped grounds and courtyards
    • Tastefully decorated common areas, including library, living room, dining room, activities center and Country
    • Store/coffee shop for light snacks and sundries
    • Full-service beauty/barbershop

The Terrace at Glen Eddy also offers Short-term Respite Care – Minimum stay of fourteen days, maximum stay of seventeen weeks. The apartments of The Terrace at Glen Eddy are available in a variety of different floor plans, specially designed for the comfort and safety of our residents who need assistance with daily living activities.

Map of The Terrace at Glen Eddy